Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 56 to see what they are trying to hide... and the land is owned by the government Franklin, its owned by "the people"

That is even worst than a private owner. Too much red tape. You will have to have convincing evidence for the Governmental Services to get on government land. You will have to pay for test for how it is going to effect the endangered species and all species in the area. They will have to do soil and erosion test. Worst is you will have to pay for all of that. And you will have to do everything at the government's slow slow slow pace. You may get on the land in 10 or 15 years.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide. Im currently waiting on a production team to get back with me about a film permit. For certain members who have remained silent, i will pm you something special

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
They are still trying everything in their power to hide just one page... Page 56

Alright.
Either your cheese is sliding off your cracker , or you need to explain how anyone has hidden anything.

Time to cover your backside and quit worrying about others.
Others besides l.e.o.'s ,government officials, and potential claim owners anyways.
Then,,there is the odds of someone illegally coyote-ing around the site , and you being who gets caught there.
You don't need to be in the wrong to get tied up in a legal case. And who will cover the expense?
A guy who can't justify the cost of a new phone? The production company? Have you read the fine print in the contract you anticipate yet?

Let the world hide your claim of finding a Dutchman site.
According to your claim it is indisputable. You'll out it with proof in the end , right?
Cover your legal end. Quit worrying about critics and wasting time debating their motives. They are not the ones risking what you are if you return to the site.
Eyes are more abundant than they used to be. From a variety of vantages.
Just when you think it's all clear , it's not. So be backed legally ,(and mining resources are a branch of legality deserving specific experience by attorney's) and not caught in a suspicious position.
There is no glory in being squeezed into silence by the government.
And again , why would the government want claims of great wealth in the ground on federal land where they don't want it advertised ; publicized?
Will you be in a position to challenge the government legally , vs being told to cease and desist?
Those are areas you should be focusing on. Not your critics here that meant well originally , till you refused to flesh out reasonable details of your claim without divulging it's location.

Some here would do handsprings if they thought your evidence indicated "the" Dutchman. They would if anyone proved it out.
How is anyone going to hide indisputable proof? Meanwhile , they can't hide proof where none exists either. If you can't accept that , you're wasting time you should be spending on your legal defense research and retainers should it be needed. And no, it won't be wasted time if you don't need it somehow.

If the government wants to hide you ,or your claim , can it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See there they go again flooding the page... Just trying to hide one page... Page 56

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have something special coming for the members that are trying to hide page 56. .. Fairly soon lol

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-20-44.png
Dont let them hide this, go to page 56

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-04-23-19-51-09.png
Dagger, bull, horsehead, thumbs up... Top to bottom. They cant hide this... Page 56 for more

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-04-08-01-14-48.png terrain image showing "Weavers Needle" top, the mine pin pointed below Needle, and four pks lining up to look like One... To the south of the mine... As one of the clues states. This is just some things theyve tried to hide

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My head hurts.

I'm going back out in the heat and mosquitoes to argue with an old tractor again.
What we disagree on is genuine , honest, tangible ,and fact based.
And no matter what picture angle captured with my claims of what it is , it is still what it is.

Good luck R.R.!
Be legal.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-20-44.png
Sat image of eagle head over 4000 FT... Scale showing... Go to page 56 to see more

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good grief page 56 seems no different than the other 79 pages. Been 16 weeks now.......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 56. . dont let them hide this

Roger no one is trying to hide anything If anyone is trying to hide a page it is you with the continuous back to back one line, one picture post one or two minutes apart, if you want to add something edit your last post.. If it continues you will find you lost the ability to post for awhile. .

I also have something special coming for the members that are trying to hide page 56. .. Fairly soon lol

This can be taken as a threat...

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions