Lots of herding, a little mining, and some semi-key hunting today...

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, it was one of those kind of boxes... 28 pre-60s, and 5 2009-Ds... but these 7 coins were the stars! And the 4 Buffalos is a new one day record for me as well.
4Buffs43P49S51S.jpg

Upvote 0

Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great box! I've never found more than one buffalo in a batch. Even when I got 6 V nickels way back in the day, there was only one buffalo in the bunch haha happy hunting!

OP
OP
J

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...

Thank you! It was a fun box... got another box from the same bank this morning and no Buffalos... though I did pull a 43-P...

OP
OP
J

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Great box! I've never found more than one buffalo in a batch. Even when I got 6 V nickels way back in the day, there was only one buffalo in the bunch haha happy hunting!

Thank you! I've found two before... it was bizarre... found the dateless one in the 9th roll... and then found the other 3 in 4 rolls midway through the box. Hoping the 45 rolls I got from two different branches (from similar styled boxes and wrappers) this afternoon produce for me.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread