Loud rock takes its toll

whatca say? speak up -- quit wispering , dag nab it.

ivan salis said:
whatca say? speak up -- quit wispering , dag nab it.

I agree with you Ivan, I think AP is just toying with us :tongue3:

I'm just here to spam Sparts thread.

Sorry. If it's too loud you're too damned old. Wife hates when I say that. So do the kids. And the grandkids, and before long the great grandkids.

RGINN said:
Sorry. If it's too loud you're too damned old. Wife hates when I say that. So do the kids. And the grandkids, and before long the great grandkids.

I still have the habit of "loud", but only on certain songs now... For some reason if I'm driving and Deep Purples "Highway Star" comes on, volume is up and speed is increased. I wonder if there is some sort of connection :icon_scratch:

i too have the same problem, after years and years of this it has taken a toll . :headbang: but wouldn't change it for anything ! this last winter, i burned a hole in my ear drum at work . i am a pipe welder/fitter and had a large ,piece of slag fall into my ear . it burned a hole in my eardrum,1 day later my ear was swollen shut ! i was deaf on that side for several weeks. had mine replaced with Evans Hydraulic heads . now good as new !!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

i did too. for many years , nothing like ludwig 7 ply maples with remos . but now i play pearl dx professional series ,with evans hydraulics .and love 'em . they have that fat warm sound . similar to the 7 ply maples. great for classic rock.

Well, we can agree on one thing... Nothing beats the sound of Maple drums :icon_thumleft: I never even heard of the skins you mentioned, then again, I haven't played in 30 years.. I did see a set of beat and bang at a great price, but I have nowhere to put them :(

i have the same problem ,nowhere to put them up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back