Lucked Up On New CW Site Finds From The Past 6 Hunts

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TF 16.jpg todays finds.jpg todays finds 1.jpg todays finds 2.jpg todays finds 3.jpg todays finds 4.jpg todays finds 5.jpg todays finds 6.jpg todays finds 7.jpg todays finds 8.jpg todays finds 9.jpg todays finds 10.jpg todays finds 11.jpg todays finds 12.jpg TF 13.jpg TF 14.jpg TF 15.jpg

Thanks to my lovely wife I was finally able to upload some pics. Really haven't been able to clean everything up very well. Their are a couple of What is its. One being the suspender like thing and the other being the brass tube piece with the screens in the end. The last 4 pics are of a lock plate 'my first' missing the hammer portion of course.
Not bad for North GA these days in my opinion.
Thanks Happy Hunting
Davers :thumbsup:

Upvote 19
OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stuff is quickly getting covered up. You did well in rescuing the relics. Sometimes the stuff is on just one lot surrounded by progress! Ha! Interesting on that lock plate. I cooked one I thought was for caps and it ended up being flint lock. Thats how rusted it was. Comes a point when cooking you have to make the call that it is done. Good luck nice saves in n.Ga.

Thanks for your comments TNM.
As for the Lock Plate ....'We shall see' I plan on starting Electrolysis Tomorrow or the next day.
I will "try" to post an after picture when I'm Done.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice Relic hunt! Congratualtions!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your comments TNM.
As for the Lock Plate ....'We shall see' I plan on starting Electrolysis Tomorrow or the next day.
I will "try" to post an after picture when I'm Done.

I cooked and did just a little at a time. I was pleased how mine turned out considering the condition it was in. Holler at me when you post it finished and you might consider a thread in the restoration section so others may see and learn. Nice hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread