The F word

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today at one branch the crabby supervisor was on duty and tells me he can't order next weeks boxs. he has to charge me a fee. When asked what the fee was I was told I don't know and I won't order until I find out...... Ok, what a biatch. LoL!
I hope this doesn't spread to other branches. I think it's just this one guy but still....I only order 2 box's a weeks per branch and only do 6 a week minus what they "forget to order " lol. So my volume should not be an issue period.
It's ok, I don't think it matters anyway. In all honesty I don't think I can be stopped LMAO! I found that if you put your mind to it there are "other" ways to make a buck through the bank besides doing halves or even silver for that matter. I won't share what I'm talking about but I can't imagine they will be able to get there stories straight " IN WRITING" about coin and associated fees anyway.
If this were my dump bank I may be worried about my ability to cull silver. But like I said I have other idea anyways and it's only a pickup bank.
It's all about who is willing to spend more time outsmarting the other. The banks are like major league sports.... The steroid users will always be one step ahead of the testing because we have the passion for beating the system. If there is a buck to made, I plan will be devised to get that buck. Good luck playing catch up evil, corrupt, banking system.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread