Many thanks for the 100,000 +

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you forum members that have dropped over to the "Metal Detecting For Gold" page to read my thread, "Bedrock and Gold, The Mysteries".

Because of you, it's over 100,000 views now, and without your reads, kind participation, and encouragement, that never could have happened.

Knowing it's appreciated has made all of the hard work it took to write the stories well worth it.

Thanks so much, and all the best,

Lanny
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

Upvote 0

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you forum members that have dropped over to the "Metal Detecting For Gold" page to read my thread, "Bedrock and Gold, The Mysteries".

Because of you, it's over 100,000 views now, and without your reads, kind participation, and encouragement, that never could have happened.

Knowing it's appreciated has made all of the hard work it took to write the stories well worth it.

Thanks so much, and all the best,

Lanny
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

Lanny I enjoy Bedrock & Gold. Its one of the first thread I visit once I am logon. Took me a while to read through the entire thread but everyone should. Keith

Last edited:

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
Yea I enjoyed it as well. You should make a book out of it. I (and no doubt many others) would buy it.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm reading this now, and really enjoy it.

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lanny I enjoy Bedrock & Gold. Its on of the first thread I visit once I am logon. Took me a while to read through the entire thread but everyone should. Keith

Keith,

Thanks so much for your encouragement and your kind words.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yea I enjoyed it as well. You should make a book out of it. I (and no doubt many others) would buy it.

Thanks so much for that. Moreover, as for the book--it's still on my bucket list, and thanks for the compliment!

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm reading this now, and really enjoy it.

Thanks for saying that Coinfetcher. Because of its length, it will take a while to read through it--I'm glad your'e enjoying it.

All the best,

Lanny

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As 1 Tnet oldtimer to another=20+ years-all I can say is fine job sir and nuttn' but respect for a job well done. Sure miss Marc but time moves on and so does Bedrock still rock on. You got my info and invitation is always there and after lo all these years a bit a jabberjawing and mining is indeed in order. Congratulations-John

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks for 100000

Congratulations Lanny, we have enjoyed your writing tremendously. Not only the Bedrock files, but your kind, encouraging and thoughtful words to and for others throughout the various forum threads. If you ever get down to redwood country please feel welcome to give me a shout. I'd be glad to put you up for your visit.

Thanks Lanny,
Mike

Last edited:

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lanny! Congrats on the 100,000!

It took me awhile to read through as well. Some things are meant to be savored, not rushed. And your kindness throughout to all is well know here on the boards.

I work nights, and have to be there, alone in the office, whether there is any work to be done or not. At times I've fallen so deeply into the stories, I've really had to snap out of it when I get called to the production floor. It is like having to wake up in the middle of a great dream.

Great bedtime stories for those of us who never had a reason to really grow up.

I like what delnorter called it ... Bedrock Files.

Thank you for all of it.

Katt.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't add a heck of a lot more to what everyone else has posted Lanny, So
will just add my congrats and hope you will continue with one of the most
interesting and informative threads on the many different boards. :hello:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cant start my day without taking a look in, thanks for starting that thread! :)

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yea and I got dibbs on the first copy...

Congrats on the 100,000 :occasion14:

Hefty,

It's so good to hear from you again. I trust all is well and that you still have the opportunity to chase a little gold. I still remember that picture of the nugget you posted--that was a beauty.

Thanks for your kind words, and all the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As 1 Tnet oldtimer to another=20+ years-all I can say is fine job sir and nuttn' but respect for a job well done. Sure miss Marc but time moves on and so does Bedrock still rock on. You got my info and invitation is always there and after lo all these years a bit a jabberjawing and mining is indeed in order. Congratulations-John

John,

I'm going to take you up on that invite when I get back. Thanks for your support and kind words over the years--we have been at it for a while here on TNET haven't we--I'm sure when we chat I'll find out you've forgotten more about the whole mining process than I'll ever know. You have indeed found some beautiful gold over the years.

Marc is indeed missed.

I really appreciate your compliments and wishes.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations Lanny, we have enjoyed your writing tremendously. Not only the Bedrock files, but your kind, encouraging and thoughtful words to and for others throughout the various forum threads. If you ever get down to redwood country please feel welcome to give me a shout. I'd be glad to put you up for your visit.

Thanks Lanny,
Mike

Mike--thanks for dropping in, and thanks for your compliments and sincere support.

Furthermore, a solid thanks for your kind offer as well, and if I ever get a hankering, I know you're good for it, and that means a lot.

The kind things you say truly makes the writing worth the time and effort.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lanny! Congrats on the 100,000!

It took me awhile to read through as well. Some things are meant to be savored, not rushed. And your kindness throughout to all is well know here on the boards.

I work nights, and have to be there, alone in the office, whether there is any work to be done or not. At times I've fallen so deeply into the stories, I've really had to snap out of it when I get called to the production floor. It is like having to wake up in the middle of a great dream.

Great bedtime stories for those of us who never had a reason to really grow up.

I like what delnorter called it ... Bedrock Files.

Thank you for all of it.

Katt.

Katt--you deserve a special award for making it through the entire thread, and thanks so much for your gracious compliments.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the stories, and it's because of people like you that I find the energy to dive into my notes to write other stories from time to time--your thoughtfulness for taking the time to express your gratitude for the gold tales is deeply appreciated.

All the best, and thanks for dropping in,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can't add a heck of a lot more to what everyone else has posted Lanny, So
will just add my congrats and hope you will continue with one of the most
interesting and informative threads on the many different boards. :hello:

Thanks for dropping in, and thanks for taking the time to express your kind compliments about the thread--I value them.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cant start my day without taking a look in, thanks for starting that thread! :)

Hey--that's cool that you start your day that way--that's a very nice compliment, and I really appreciate it!

All the best,

Lanny

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats Lanny,I too have been reading your thread. Up to page 8 and plan on Reading every page. I enjoy your writing as I told you on the old AMDS forum. I like your style.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions