Many thanks for the 100,000 +

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you forum members that have dropped over to the "Metal Detecting For Gold" page to read my thread, "Bedrock and Gold, The Mysteries".

Because of you, it's over 100,000 views now, and without your reads, kind participation, and encouragement, that never could have happened.

Knowing it's appreciated has made all of the hard work it took to write the stories well worth it.

Thanks so much, and all the best,

Lanny
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

Upvote 0

Oldyoungtimer

Feb 20, 2013
Hi Lanny! I just started reading your thread and let me tell you it's awesome! The mixture of knowledge and information along with your down to earth narrative makes this my best read about gold. I don't even metal detect and still get great information about prospecting. I'm not even past page 6 and can't wait to read more. I'm so glad i joined tnet for it's the people like you that make me want to make prospecting a life long journey of mine. Good luck everyone! Get those sassy nuggets! Lol

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats Lanny,I too have been reading your thread. Up to page 8 and plan on Reading every page. I enjoy your writing as I told you on the old AMDS forum. I like your style.

Hey--it's great to hear from you again! Thanks for dropping in to say hello. I'm glad you're enjoying the stories, and I'm sure you'll realize there's more here on this thread. I was sad that the AMDS forum ended, but it was a great forum, and Steve did a fantastic job with it.

Thanks for your kind compliments, and all the best,

Lanny

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Lanny! I just started reading your thread and let me tell you it's awesome! The mixture of knowledge and information along with your down to earth narrative makes this my best read about gold. I don't even metal detect and still get great information about prospecting. I'm not even past page 6 and can't wait to read more. I'm so glad i joined tnet for it's the people like you that make me want to make prospecting a life long journey of mine. Good luck everyone! Get those sassy nuggets! Lol

I'm so glad that you've decided to make the golden passion a life-long pursuit--there really is nothing else quite like it, nor is there anything else quite so rewarding in the same way.

Thanks for taking the time to express your appreciation, and thanks for your kind compliments. Moreover, I'm glad that you're gathering insight and knowledge from the stories and posts. And, you're right about the great people here on TNET--they are a fantastic resource.

All the best as you begin the quest to find some sassy gold!

Lanny

Meurnik

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratz Lanny! I still enjoy all your stories and clips!

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Lanny, I would like to thank you for the info, it has shed much light on dark shadows for me. WooHoo!

OP
OP
Lanny in AB

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions