Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well that ruined his image :icon_jokercolor: Right on!!

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Met him at The louisiana Bayou Hunt........awesome guy! (wonder if he will gimme a metal detector??? :icon_scratch:lol) shanegalang :wink:

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
shanegalang said:
Met him at The louisiana Bayou Hunt........awesome guy! (wonder if he will gimme a metal detector??? :icon_scratch:lol) shanegalang :wink:

I got this really special "metal detector" I will send you just send me your address. (picture of metal detector below) :thumbsup:

Attachments

• U19553_horseshoe-magnet-140-mm-with-yoke.jpg
    U19553_horseshoe-magnet-140-mm-with-yoke.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 538
OP
OP
treasureace14

treasureace14

Dec 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
ace250
mastereagle22 said:
shanegalang said:

I got this really special "metal detector" I will send you just send me your address. (picture of metal detector below) :thumbsup:
;D ;D ;D ;D looooooooooool ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Larry is a GREAT guy, he takes his time to model a tutu that was hand made just for him, he always has an incouraging word for you! I gave him a special zipper pull at the LBH and he gave me a pin pointer! He was responsible for taking care of a lot for some hunts and he and Tom (Balding Boy) are great inventors of some FUN products and they are also great story tellers! I am PROUD to call both my friends!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ME22 is definitely one of the good guys! He is generous to a fault and truly cares about others....I can't think of much to say about him that isn't nice....well except he has a zipper pull fetish! :wink: We love him!! :thumbsup:

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
ME sure seems like a great guy, as long as you ignore BaldingBoys posts!!

These seem like a couple of good guys! Anyone that can have that much fun detecting, and share it with the rest of us so well is a credit to the hobby!
Didn't ME just pass along a DVD to someone to enjoy also?

Good Luck!

Mark

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ME is always passing along something to share with others and in spite of what that meany BB says....ME is a great guy! Just hide your zipper pull finds if he is around! :wink: Don't tell BB but I rather think he is a nice guy too! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions