Me and the ladies and me in the Hawk...

T

trish76642

Hey Tom! Your a little cutey
I just wanna know who took the picture of you in the helicopter?
Yall fly that close together? Cool picture!

OP
OP
ashleysflyr

ashleysflyr

Jan 2, 2008
Missouri
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT (and man is she hot!)
You're not to bad yourself little lady http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,136775.0.html ;) It was my buddy Bronson. He wanted a picture of him in the Hawk, and so did I, so, after we landed, he hopped out and snapped it, I did the same for him later that day. We try not to fly that close...lol, gets purty windy :o Anyway, thanks hun, and have a good night!

~Tom

olerider

Greenie
Mar 31, 2007
Iowa
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, ; Garrett 24K, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett AT Pro; Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh...Mother Rucker....

Still remember my days as an IP there!! (Probably before you were born!) I had the 'opportunity' to fly UH-1's, OH-6's and OH-58's in and around Vietnam as well as UH-60's in the first gulf war. Now retired and busy with my treasure hunting and building a Safari helicopter (Baby Bell...looks a lot like the Bell 47).

Though I do have a son that returned in October from 15 months in Iraq with the 3rd Stryker Brigade.

whitesPA

Jul 6, 2005
i remember going to bars and having friends like them. wow its been a very long time ago for me. lol the years go by so fast

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Mug! Thanks for protecting our country, good to have all the soldiers on the forum. Keep safe and have a fun time... :coffee2:

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom , Are you still at Rucker? I was there a looooooooooong time ago......worked in F&AO. Went between Rucker and Korea several times.....ended up in Korea.
Still here. Have you done time at Cp. Hump.? I live within spitting distance of the Hump. Was there today......and they are building up, getting ready for the move south.
If you are here in ROK, or coming here, and want to do some mt. hiking and coin finding, give me a buzz. Go out all weekends that I can talk my wife into letting me go. :)
Bill's the name.....THing the game.

whitesPA

Jul 6, 2005
welcome looks like your friends know how to have a good time . i remember being that young --was a few days ago lol

Finman

Mar 21, 2009
Seymour, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab - Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom, smokin HOT ride and OH the ladies are'nt bad either!!!!! :wink:

Peace Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread