Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose

We are all humans after all , but maybe you are an exception by changing your eyes in a reddish colour :tongue3:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, mi grick buddy, I didn't change hte color of my eyes, they are still Blue / Gray, I was referring to the color of the blood clot gradually dissovvling., the blood clot is now transparent.t

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, mi grick buddy, I didn't change hte color of my eyes, they are still Blue / Gray, I was referring to the color of the blood clot gradually dissovvling., the blood clot is now transparent.t

Excuses . ( I am joking )

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, the eyes are normally blue, deep blue when I am thinking of dit or unicorn, flat Grey when I am about to shoot you They change color according to mood, always have had troulle with that on identification,

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, the eyes are normally blue, deep blue when I am thinking of dit or unicorn, flat Grey when I am about to shoot you They change color according to mood, always have had troulle with that on identification,

Don Jose

My eyes are deep black . When I'm thinking of Dit or other nice gal , my eyes become shiny black , like a black pearl ... and when is to shoot somebody I believe they become cold icy black .

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine are the color of fresh bull hockey, a deep greenish brown. :tongue3:

When I think of mi Jefe and Marius they twinkle. When I shoot my mouth off they crinkle at the edges. When the testosterone gets to be too much to bear, they roll up in my head lookin' for patience..... ::) :-*

Throw me a line, Shirley, it's gettin' deep in here..... :help:

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: :-*

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok Dit, here's oen for you

And here I always thought that Gricks only had brown eyes

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, well today I finished reading the news without the magnifying glass, definitely making progress so I''ll have to get cracking soon. But why have you stopped posting

Here is a generalization of the picture of Tayopa by a geoloogist

Don Jose de La Mancha
Ok Don Jose.. now the 1st picture is gorgeous ... volcanic/ earthquake mix/lift and a ton of erosion to cut thru the levels, Id love to hike that (would take me a month tho, because of the constant stop pick up a rock and observe the strata and mineralogy) lol... but i digress! (yes great spot to go look)...

As for the second one the rock in it is interesting... good that the file was that large.. i got to zoom in...
I would say its Welded rhyolitic tuff, irregularly shaped glass shards are still relatively unreformed. Also note the phenocrysts of quartz (clear) and biotite (dark red) I would say when closely observed (cut) it would look similar to
The sample i posted was from a large silver mine in southern Nevada...
I would love to get some pictures of heavier mineralization...

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
My recent spy satellite caught this imagine in the area of Tayopa . Don Jose and his treasure1.jpg

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you people realize what you ask of mme A new adventure every day without using any materiel form the book >>Come on pitch it and help.

Doc I long ago determined that I will not compete on war stories since so MANY have have had infinitely more harrowing experiences. I'll conclude with an illegal _ stolen f;ight in which we were in a ruining fight with some Zeros, I ended up with 20 mm fragments to my right leg and head. The fragments practically severed The main tendon on the right knee cap, hurt like hell for a long time afterwards, woke me out of a sound sleep whenever I flexed it.I still have a slight limp. The head impact was squarely in the center of the forehead. whether it entered is still subject to argument, only that i had a 6 hr case of amnesia the next day, gradually tapering of over the next week. NO purple heart since it was an illegal flight on my part. sides as it turned out, no Doc was used,

Now it's your turn to posy

Any information on NP ??

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
He was hiking to or from ? :icon_thumright:

With the size of smile on his face and those large sacks over the Burro's back, I would guess just leaving ? :dontknow:
The spy satellite showed a before and after imagine and the after imagine has the Burro riding significantly lower in the rear quarter. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread