Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the day has finally passed, I did not have the operation. The doctor as fascinated by the fact that I could visualize the points on my Macula where the varios hemmorages occured, and gave a limited agreemen on a test of my theory. She also said " Mr Curry, you are a remarkedly intellegent man. we agreed to give my theory a few months trial we always have the operation. She then said the comforting words, " Mr Curry, you are a remarkaby intellegent man, that eased any doubts that I had. We can always fall back on th operation. We shall see if my theory has any merit.l

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Don Jose: Great to read your post! You sound like your old, feisty self!

Now, about your book...

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
And the crowd went wild after hearing your good news.
crowd23-e1431199100327.jpg

Don.......

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
JOSE LUV, I THINK IT'S THE USUAL ROUTINE TO ONLY DO ONE EYE AT A TIME, JUST AS MIKEL HAS SAID. IT'S THE SAME ROUTINE OVER HERE AS WELL.

'u'

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Señor Don Jose, what about that book now?
And it is great news about holding off on the operation, time for coffee with generous supplement!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The remark on the intel i ence was n t to boost any ego, but to indicate my status with my Doctors. It wil be a while before I see any changes, if any. My theory is that nature does nothing without a ,reasona Why is it multi layers like an onion to be peeled off as needed to maintan perfect sigh ?

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I WMAS WRONG, MY THEORY WAS TO A DIFFERNT TYPE OF EYE CONDITION. BACK TO SQURE ONE, I APPOOLOGIZE

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bermudez lies to the north of Tayopa, some 20 - 30 miles. It was settled by civil war vet.I have posted photos of it.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND THERE I WAS, AT THE BOTTOM OF A NARROW , DEEP, CANTON FLYING ABOUT 35 FT ABOVE THE TREES WHEN SUDDENLY ALL SIGHT WAS CUT OFF. wAS I KILLEED --- REST OF THE TRUE TALE TOMMOROWUU

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Don Jose:

Why don't you let us read all your good stories - in your book?

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
doc-d: With all due respect, if I may add - "In your book!'' Many authors have talked out their books instead of writing them down. Clarence King, a fascinating 19th Century figure on many levels, apparently did that.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Well I don't want to be the one who has to go through thousands of forum posts to come up with Don Jose's book. That would be an adventure in itself.

Someday we all will have to meet up with St.Pete. Me, I've been given Last Rites twice now, but for some reason only known to the big guy upstairs, I'm still alive and kicking. Don Jose, apparently the big guy has more plans for you. Maybe it's for you to get the darn book done. Hopefully you can put it off for a couple more millenniums, and keep us going with your verbal tales.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bookaroo. To cmplete the book would require how much time to find an agent, then s boo maker would involye how much time ?? mbr. I cameu p here so that the va would take caeof my buso I will continue to post somse of my experiences over 95 - 96 years as I remember themriel expenses, not the famiy. I admit that because of the family care have grown out of my depession, but???My wifes' death in Jan hit me very, very hard, I am just comings out of it.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that took 35 minutes, with amagnyfying glass, in one hand and the other hand typing ??I will finish the story tomarrow. Eyes are very tired.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jose. According to Willie Nelson’s latest album,
“ It’s not something you get over. It’s something you get through. “. A very difficult song to listen to, but it is one of his best.
If you were to ask him why, he would tell you that it is three chords and the truth.

Always in my prayers.

#/80{>~

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread