Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Mikel, Thanks for the observation about the words 'joint' and 'hemp'. I was unintentionally being clever without even realizing it. That is very unusual for me, I can assure you ??? May I ask? are you moving to a new home. Colorado always sounds an exciting place when its shown on T.V. very rugged. Well if you and your family are moving house I wish you well, and hope it all goes smoothly.

I also use essential oils, even if they don't work as they are supposed to, there is usually a nice scent from the oils.

Good Luck Mikel, hope it's ok to call you that.

Rockhound. I bought some of that devils claw salve only today, so I will be giving it a try. Will report back later on it's success

You gents take care now and keep me in touch with, well whatever you want to.

Hey Hey Hey Jose you gone all quiet on me. Sheesh you gents are fickle lol lol

Until another off the subject comes to mind, cheerio Guys

'U'

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uni luv, Buckaro, and others. The reason I do not post often is that I have to use a magnifying glass i one hand hile typing with thevother, it takes at least 15 min per line Patience, I'lll know more after the 18.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Jose my lovely. Going to be abit 'bossy' now. Why don't you post with the caps on, I'm sure no one will care one bit if you do. oops I forgot to ask you, maybe you don't wan't to do that. No matter tho who's hurrying you, just do things at your own pace luv.

Take care luv 'U' or Uni

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Señor Don Jose, we are happy to hear from you even if only a few words.
Will keep you in our prayers.
Vaya con Dios mi amigo.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Jose you are doing very very well if you are having to type under those difficult circumstances. Well done luv.

Good Luck for the 18th. You will be fine.

'U'

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I keep thinking that I have adjusted to wearing bifocals, but life keeps proving me otherwise.

I tried to get a jar of peanut butter from the bottom shelf, but while I was down on one knee, I teetered a bit and thought that I was moving forward.

When I reached to push myself back to stabilize my squatted posture, the movement was seen as even more of a forward movement than I expected, so when I made contact I pushed harder.... I was actually falling backwards all along, and I just super charged it.

Within a second I had rolled out in the floor and started to roll back to a vertical position, when I heard this tiny little voice behind me saying
“Sir, are you okay?” It was an eight to ten year old girl, running to my rescue.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I was in the grocery store!?!?

#/;0{>~

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Et TU ? i SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME TYPE OF PROBLEMS.nICE TO KNOW THT THERE ARE WELL TAUGHT KIDDIES.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
MIKEL. THOSE BIFOCALS ARE EVER SO DIFFICULT TO GET USED TO. I BET YOU FELT ABIT OF A (PRAT). SORRY :icon_scratch: HOPE NO ONE MINDS ME USING THAT WORD. I THINK IT'S A GREAT WORD TO DESCRIBE THE SITUATION YOU WERE IN. I WILL TELL YOU ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF IT BEING THE RIGHT WORD FOR A FUNNY SITUATION. MY SON WAS IN THE BANK RECENTLY DISCUSSING SOMETHING WITH THE TELLER. SHE SAID MR. GRANT YOU CAN CONDUCT ALL OF THIS ONLINE, HE REPLIED I'M SORRY I CAN'T, SHE INSISTED THAT HE COULD, HE WAS EQUALLY INSISTENT SAYING NO HE COULDN'T. THE TELLER ASKED HIM WHY, HIS REPLY WAS 'BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER. (WAIT FOR IT) A LITTLE LAD WAS STANDING BEHIND HIM, AND IN A LOUD VOICE SAID 'MUMMY' THAT MAN DOESN'T HAVE A COMPUTER. NOTHING ABOUT BIFOCALS MIKEL BUT ON A PARR WITH YOUR SITUATION. MY SON SAID NOTHING :laughing7:

TAKE CARE 'U'

Last edited:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Unicorn- Over here we had a radio commentator named Paul Harvey. He touted the benefits of relief from "authur" by soaking white raisins in gin then eating 6-8 gin soaked raisins a day. Couldn't hurt.
Mi Major, I hope your problem is cataracts. I had mine done a couple of years ago and only use glasses now to watch a ball game across the room on tv or when I get out on the highway driving a car. Good luck

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I have tried the golden raisins soaked in gin. Put in fridge for a week to allow the raisins to completely soak up the gin. Gin is made from Juniper berries which is a known reliever of arthritis pain. In olden days people would gather the Juniper berries and make a tea out of then, then strain it and drink it. I can't say for sure whether it works or not, but I didn't have many arthritic problems when I ate the raisins. Good Luck. rockhound

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi luv, it's douts about the operattion, even the Doctors do not allow both eyes the same time. Why ???

WyoMike

Sep 21, 2013
Wyoming -- Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO
BH Discovery 3300
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just had my left eye done on Tues. It is kind of strange to see out of that eye without glasses. Right eye later.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi luv, it's douts about the operattion, even the Doctors do not allow both eyes the same time. Why ???

Jose, I don’t know why there are doubts about the operation, but I do know that they don’t do both eyes at the same time.

If they feel that there is a risk that one eye might not respond well, they do not want to risk what sight you have , in the other eye. It is a high risk of what little sight you have.

So they will want to try first, on the worst eye, in hopes that it will improve your overall vision. Then they would assess the risk of the other eye.

No vision dr. would want to risk causing your sight to be worse after operating on your eyes at the same time.

I do hope that they will consider trying your worst eye.

You’re still in my prayers, amigo.

#/80{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread