Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No, of course not Amigo,

Fresh :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: ?

I realize yer probly savin the best stuff,
fer yer publisher.

Like I would hope to be doin' a little too, ya know.

I think in the good 'ol days they called it a Dictaphone. 8-)

Some stories are well worth telling over again,
at more campfires.

But no, not suggesting anythin negative.
We all may have to save some of the best sometimes... :fish:
:cross:

PS. I may write myself notes, for me it's just working, keeping track efficiently,
long as I don't forget where I put 'em... :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crosse, are you suggesting that I am suffering from Alzheimers?? :icon_scratch: hmm need more coffee:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: let's just say that since I post on three definite forums, that occasionally I repeat myself -- have to devise some sort of recording system

RDT,
The smartest people I know repeat themselves, repeatedly.
That is how the old stories and legends are kept alive.
-Weekender
-Mike

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Prospectormikel-
I apologize if you've printed the answer here already but what is the name of your site?
Thank you in advance and all the best to you and yours-

J.A.
from Michigan

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I REALLY THINK THAT I SHOULD SAY SOMETHING HERE....................?...................?

I CALL IT"K.M.1"

I DON'T KNOW IF IT EVER HAD A NAME BEFORE .

#/;0)~

Last edited:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Prospectormikel-
I think I made a mistake. When you said in an earlier post your "site", I took that to mean "website", not THunting site.
I apologize if I was wrong.
Either way, please keep posting away!! I'm enjoying it regardless!!

Again, all the best-
J.A.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JAA. I AM SURE THAT I HAVE DONE THAT. I USUALLY FIND THOSE ERRORS AFTER I POST THEM. I TEND TO DO THAT IN MY MIND AND I ALSO , OFTEN THINK THAT FOLKS KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN, WHEN THERE IS NOT A CLUE TO THE READER.
AT THE MOMENT, I AM HEAVILY MEDICATED AND FINISHING OFF THE LAST OF THE MORNING POT. ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP IN SPITE OF MY EFFORTS.
THAT IS NOT THE COLORADO TYPE OF POT. IT'S THE COFFEE POT.

IT IS DEFINITELY NAP TIME.

MIKEL
#/;0ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZ

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
Well then, Prospectormikel, enjoy the snooze my friend and know that, when you wake up, there are several of us anxious to hear some treasure yarn(s) (past, present, or future).
Sleep well-
J.A.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
PROSPECTORMIKEL Is that a long nap...
Coffee keeps me awake :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Fresh pot is hot n' ready,
coffee that is, dark rich Columbian... :icon_scratch::dontknow:. :tongue3: :thumbsup:

I've always enjoyed the stories, told by the old folks.
Maybe that is why several people have felt comfortable,
they sense something genuine, and have told tales to me,
they may not have ever told to their children, or anyone... :fish:
I also strive not to pass on, what should not be spoken,
unless a particularly critical situation, to help someone.
Never someone's sworn secrets though...

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CROSSE, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DRINK. AND I WAS AFRAID THAT OTHERS MIGHT THINK,"COLOMBIAN" MEANT SOMETHING OTHER THAN COFFEE.

HOWEVER; I HAVE THOUGHT OF MOVING TO A STATE WHERE I COULD JUST SEE IF "THAT" COULD REPLACE SOME OF MY MEDICATIONS.

I'M TIRED OF TAKING PILLS THAT MAKE ME GIVE UP SO MUCH OF MY LIFE. SIDE EFFECTS ARE A REAL PAIN. I HAVE TO PLAN EVERY DAY AROUND HOW MUCH I NEED.

MY WIFE AND I ARE CHANGING OUR DIET, TO NATURAL NON GMO, LESS [OR NO] PROCESSED FOODS, TO LIVE LONGER..... I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT WHY I WOULD WANT TO PROLONG A LIFE THAT REMOVES THE ONLY VICE LEFT IN MY LIFE. GOOD TASTING FOOD.
MY WIFE SAYS THAT IT IS HELPING SOME OF HER PAIN. I CANNOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE. MY GRILL HAS NOT HAD A FIRE IN IT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. WHEN I GO INTO THE GROCERY STORE WITH HER, SHE HAS TO BACK TRACK TO FIND ME AND GUESS WHERE I AM. ..... THAT'S RIGHT, I'M IN THE SECTION WHERE THE PORK CHOPS, AND TENDERLOINS, AND BIG THICK STEAKS ARE... IT'S LIKE HAVING A WONDERFUL DREAM, ONLY TO BE AWAKENED BEFORE THE FIRST BITE.

I JUST WANT TO GO THRU LIFE, FAT, IGNORANT, AND HAPPY!

ON A BETTER NOTE. I AM BEGINNING TO RETHINK MY DECISION TO GIVE UP ON THE MINE SITE. I NEED TO RE VISIT AN OLD FRIEND, I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE DISCUSSED HIM VERY MUCH. BUT, HE HAS BEEN TO THE BLUFF WITH ME ONCE. WHEN I CAUGHT UP TO HIS PART OF THE STORY, I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT USING PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS SON, ELI. HE TOLD ME THAT WE NEEDED TO GET TOGETHER JUST FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN WHAT WAS MAKING HIM SO ANXIOUS TO GET OFF OF THAT MOUNTAIN.

IF SAM WAS FEELING SOMETHING MORE THAN THE BEAR SIGNS, AND HIM NOT BRINGING HIS PISTOL, IF IT WAS SOME MALEVOLENT PRESENCE, THAT MIGHT JUST BE THE REAL AND FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN, SO TO SPEAK.

SAM IS THE MOST LEVEL HEADED PERSON THAT I KNOW. HE IS A DEACON, AND MAY BE AN ELDER OF A SMALL CHURCH THAT MY WIFE AND I ATTENDED FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE WE MOVED BACK TO HUNTSVILLE.
IF HE FELT ANYTHING, HE WILL ACCOMPANY ME ON ONE MORE TRIP, AND MAYBE WE WILL FIND SOMETHING THAT DEFINES THE SITE, OR I WILL CLOSE THE MINE SITE RESEARCH AND END THE BOOK.

SAM IS HARD TO CONTACT AS HE IS VERY BUSY BUT HE CAN BE REACHED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

MORE LATER.
I NEED MORE COFFEE.

MIKEL #/;0)~

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CROSSE, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DRINK. AND I WAS AFRAID THAT OTHERS MIGHT THINK,"COLOMBIAN" MEANT SOMETHING OTHER THAN COFFEE.

HOWEVER; I HAVE THOUGHT OF MOVING TO A STATE WHERE I COULD JUST SEE IF "THAT" COULD REPLACE SOME OF MY MEDICATIONS.

I'M TIRED OF TAKING PILLS THAT MAKE ME GIVE UP SO MUCH OF MY LIFE. SIDE EFFECTS ARE A REAL PAIN. I HAVE TO PLAN EVERY DAY AROUND HOW MUCH I NEED.

MY WIFE AND I ARE CHANGING OUR DIET, TO NATURAL NON GMO, LESS [OR NO] PROCESSED FOODS, TO LIVE LONGER..... I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT WHY I WOULD WANT TO PROLONG A LIFE THAT REMOVES THE ONLY VICE LEFT IN MY LIFE. GOOD TASTING FOOD.
MY WIFE SAYS THAT IT IS HELPING SOME OF HER PAIN. I CANNOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE. MY GRILL HAS NOT HAD A FIRE IN IT FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. WHEN I GO INTO THE GROCERY STORE WITH HER, SHE HAS TO BACK TRACK TO FIND ME AND GUESS WHERE I AM. ..... THAT'S RIGHT, I'M IN THE SECTION WHERE THE PORK CHOPS, AND TENDERLOINS, AND BIG THICK STEAKS ARE... IT'S LIKE HAVING A WONDERFUL DREAM, ONLY TO BE AWAKENED BEFORE THE FIRST BITE.

I JUST WANT TO GO THRU LIFE, FAT, IGNORANT, AND HAPPY!

ON A BETTER NOTE. I AM BEGINNING TO RETHINK MY DECISION TO GIVE UP ON THE MINE SITE. I NEED TO RE VISIT AN OLD FRIEND, I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE DISCUSSED HIM VERY MUCH. BUT, HE HAS BEEN TO THE BLUFF WITH ME ONCE. WHEN I CAUGHT UP TO HIS PART OF THE STORY, I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT USING PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS SON, ELI. HE TOLD ME THAT WE NEEDED TO GET TOGETHER JUST FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN WHAT WAS MAKING HIM SO ANXIOUS TO GET OFF OF THAT MOUNTAIN.

IF SAM WAS FEELING SOMETHING MORE THAN THE BEAR SIGNS, AND HIM NOT BRINGING HIS PISTOL, IF IT WAS SOME MALEVOLENT PRESENCE, THAT MIGHT JUST BE THE REAL AND FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN, SO TO SPEAK.

SAM IS THE MOST LEVEL HEADED PERSON THAT I KNOW. HE IS A DEACON, AND MAY BE AN ELDER OF A SMALL CHURCH THAT MY WIFE AND I ATTENDED FOR ABOUT A YEAR BEFORE WE MOVED BACK TO HUNTSVILLE.
IF HE FELT ANYTHING, HE WILL ACCOMPANY ME ON ONE MORE TRIP, AND MAYBE WE WILL FIND SOMETHING THAT DEFINES THE SITE, OR I WILL CLOSE THE MINE SITE RESEARCH AND END THE BOOK.

SAM IS HARD TO CONTACT AS HE IS VERY BUSY BUT HE CAN BE REACHED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

MORE LATER.
I NEED MORE COFFEE.

MIKEL #/;0)~

Why MIKEL, what would anyone ever think about Colombian,
other than great coffees ??? :coffee: :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

I don't understand, what you'd be 'fraid of... :dontknow: :laughing7: :fish:

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I THOUGHT THAT THE SECOND PARAGRAPH WOULD HAVE CLEARED UP ANY CONFUSION ABOUT "COLOMBIAN".
THOSE COMMERCIALS SHOWED THE BAGS ON THE DONKEY, BUT THEY NEVER OPENED THE BAGS. HE ONLY POURED THE COFFEE THAT WAS ALREADY THERE.

:coffee2::dontknow:
#/;0)~

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I THOUGHT THAT THE SECOND PARAGRAPH WOULD HAVE CLEARED UP ANY CONFUSION ABOUT "COLOMBIAN".
THOSE COMMERCIALS SHOWED THE BAGS ON THE DONKEY, BUT THEY NEVER OPENED THE BAGS. HE ONLY POURED THE COFFEE THAT WAS ALREADY THERE.

:coffee2::dontknow:
#/;0)~

Then are you suggesting there may have been something else that the bags
on the donkey may have contained, other than pure Colombian coffee beans ???

Don Jose would surely have investigated, discovered, and confiscated it,
if that was the case, south of the border, reckon? :laughing7:... :fish:

Jus' funnin' with ya bro. Sounds good, the diet, rethinking, etc.
Sometimes we benefit well with rest, thought, regroup, new strategy... :thumbsup:
Best thoughts, in all you are doing and working on...

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
For all the snow the moonlight is peeking through.
Smiling Juan V. will keep an eye on the bags as always.
Pillow magnet pulling on me . Spine says stretch out but I can see firelight through the canvas yet.
When it fades with the voices and folks fall out in turn; those moon shadows will have the entire camp to roam unnoticed but for Juan's shining eyes.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I ain lookin at no damn moon, I have the start of a king sized case of the flue :censored::censored:, and further more :censored:

Senor Don Jose, Mannn.

Real sorry to hear about all that germy soundin sadness, and :censored:.
That'll teach ya now, 'bout orderin that cheap imported American fast foods... :laughing7:

Hope you'll hit the vita "C", pretty heavy along with yer organic multivitamins
and minerals, and get rid of it pretty dog gone fast, maybe a good double shot
a Nyquil... 'Course ye may have a more scientific approach, coffee?... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

A toast, I'll have one smooth double black to ya, cheer ye to get better fassst...
Umm, not bad fer Canadian...8-) :fish:

Yep, hot wild honey and locusts, I mean cinnamon...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread