Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
NP you must be part Apache (or all) - only an Apache would eat a burro, but then they would eat dogs and probably cats too. Nothing is off the menu apparently....:tongue3:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oro, the Yaqui did the same. I sometimes wondered about the tacos that they gave me, but I couldn't out of curosity show any interest Now on the beef tacos, since they slaughtered the cow in her own skin it was vsible Those tortillas were about 3' in diameter --involved lots of sweaty arms

There is always a shortage of cats, dogs, and burritos after a fiesta.

Judy says that the piggy was best left up on the mt, says that my purty mule is jealous.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco,Amigo:coffee2: No I am not,???but, there are set backs when dining,the meat on kittys are too darn stringy and tooth picks do not help.:laughing9::laughing9:
after doggy,all I want to do is scratch myself with my leg,and lick myself,:hello2: And BURRO'S are just too PURTY.:dontknow:np:cat:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OKAY, MAYBE I'M A LITTLE EASY TO CONFUSE, BUT I'M NOT SURE WHICH DISH DOES ED T GET AT THE THIA RESTAURANT, THE CHICKEN OR THE MUSTANG?

#/;0)~

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
I find nature amazing... One never knows what one may stumble across in the darnedest places... I am no well versed geologist trained by any well known university... But I can pretty much recognize almost any rock or mineral by sight... hehehe jk

I take it that nobody liked my chaceldony...a.k.a. jasper...a.k.a. carnelian... It sure is not as easy to get out and play... As it used to be... But it sure is fun pulling a Ben Sublet every now and then... lol

Maybe one day I may return to Mexico to try my luck there once again... hahaha

I prefer mustangs over burros ya'll... And I just love pineapple chicken curry... It is yummie... Ya'll should give it a try if ya'll have never had it... It can be found at your local Thai restaurant... ;)

Ed T :)

Ed,

If the Thai cooks have not caught up with this miscreant yet, just throw a pineapple ring around his neck, sprinkle some curry powder on his butt and put him in the Dutch oven. Couple of hours and he will be done to perfection. Might want to pluck his feathers first though. Little:spam4:on the side and you're in business.

Good luck,

Joe

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gotta gut him first Joe.

I believe it was Christmas 50. when I had leave , so I co-opted with an old airforce sarge on a trip to Calif. We drove all night and arrived in Bakersfield very early in the morning, the sun was just rising.

Since I had a slow leak in one of the tires, I stoped at a still closed gas station to check it.

At that time we were authroized to use the new USAF Blue unifrom along with the "IKE" jacket, which was an abreviated coat.

As I was bending over the wheel someone tapped me on the back, it was a little ole lady. She asked me "would you pleasecheck my oil and water"?

It took a moment, then the sarge, being an ole USAF man, exploaded, He literally yelled at the poor gal "Mam, you should know the uniform of your USAF pilot office's uniform by now etc. etc.

I felt sorry for the pore gal and calmed the sarge down while explaining the difference between my Uiform and the gas station attendent's, I then checked her oil & water.

I thought that it was humorous, but the ole sarge felt that she was insulting HIS air force.

Sigh

Last edited:

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the time i went to the San Diego Zoo with my Assistant Scoutmaster's uniform on. I was asked where the nearest restroom was at least 15 times in 3 hours.....

Keep 'em coming, Don Jose.

:coffee2::coffee2::tongue3:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PROSPECTORMIKEL,,,,

Please,,, PLEASE do let me know when your book is published and available.
I would very much like to own a copy.

And as well,, The rest of you who are authoring or have penned a book.
Please let me know. I would like to have these for my collection
Just PM me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Hit

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED THE MOBILE APP. YET?

TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT, BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE HOLES IN IT.

I CAN'T FIND ANY OF THIS OR MY THREAD ( TRIED FILTERS WITH NO LUCK)

I BOUGHT A NEW PHONE JUST FOR THIS, AND MY THREAD, AND CAN'T FIND THEM.

:BangHead:

MIKEL
#/;0)~

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE... FOUND US... HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW TO REPLY YET ...ON ANDROID.... THE SEARCH GOES ON!?!
#/;0)~

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
your going to love this, when you hit the REPLY button on the forum, and get your keyboard
find the symbol in the img and speak your message, spell check b4 you hit send though as
sometimes it spells wrong,or uses wrong word, speak clear and not to slow, my phone works
great a a couple of inches from the mike

symbol
http://www.pocketables.com/images/2013/10/Mic-Icon-Google-Keyboard-608x470.png

UPDATE... FOUND US... HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT HOW TO REPLY YET ...ON ANDROID.... THE SEARCH GOES ON!?!
#/;0)~

Alamosmoon

Dec 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G'D evening Jodie luv. Your father and Mother enjoyed the piggie story. How's your coffee ?

Howdy Mi Mancha! Very cute story. I loved it too. Must be in the genes. Need more coffee, please! Looks like you all are having a fun fiesta over here. Nice and lively crew. Talk to you again soon. xo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
What has happened to our man, El Crow?! He used to perch here all the time and now he's apparently flown away! What gives?
J.A.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread