Miss my Ace 250 couldnt resist got another

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well once apon a time a had the ace 250 and sold it.Of corse i later regreted that move and recently could not resist the magic of it and ordered another. Its my favorite detector ive used next to my minelab quattro. I remember the old coin music it made and loved how it would tell me its a dime nickel quarter etc. Personally i think back and now relize its the best dam detector you can get for the money.
:walk:

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very true.. Always had Bounty Hunters. But last year I got my Ace 250. It is a sweet coin finder, Sure love the noise it makes when you hit a quarter.. You know it's a quarter before you even dig it up.
With all the clad coins I found so far the Ace 250 is paid for already. Shane

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The ACE is a good , great detector! I recently got the excelerator 10x14 DD coil for mine. Wow !!!!!

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yahooooo i got my ace now time to hunt :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

cdltpx

Jul 6, 2009
Galvez La 70769
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
I finally have my ace 250 yet to try it very hot and rain every day since I got it. Thinking of going to the beach with it and see if I can pay for it in one day. Need to go to cabellas and get a first rate scoop. My plan is to go mding on the beach and just find targets place them in the bag and keep locating targets to place in the bag. Later I will dig the bag and see what I have. When detecting we seem to spend too much time finding what we have when we need to be getting all the targets in the bag with the time we have.
My theory is if I do well with the ace 250 perhaps I can graduate to a underwater detector and really score some great stuff.
I am already well ahead of the game since I got my MD delivered under $170. eBay.

With the price of gold at current levels it don't take too much gold and you have a great detector to go fishing with.
What is the best thing you found with your ace detector?

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you got a good deal mine was 190 delivered ive seen some pretty crazy finds with the Ace now its time for us to hit those finds :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
I have one and i should have my second 250 by Tomorrow morning!! Love the way they "sing" at me when they find the good stuff :headbang: .. I have found some much "lost change" its pays for its batteries and my lunch :) .. Best little machine for the money..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions