Missouri Clovis

rockman0_12

Sep 15, 2008
Missouri
I'm new to this forum so for my first post I would like to share my best personal find in over 30 years of surface collecting.
I found this Clovis on June 14th of this year and I'm still flying high off this one!! Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking.
IMG_3666.jpg

clovis1-1.jpg

Upvote 0
A

archaeon

Rockman, nice to see you on this board.... that clovis shocks me every time i see it. the color is incrdible and the shape on that thing is amazing, love it! that is one of my top favorite artifacts i have ever seen.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a way to enter a new board by putting us all in awe of your Clovis. Great find rockman. That is definitely one of the nicest Clovis Points I have ever seen.

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us and welcome to the board.

OP
OP
rockman0_12

rockman0_12

Sep 15, 2008
Missouri
archaeon said:
Rockman, nice to see you on this board.... that clovis shocks me every time i see it. the color is incrdible and the shape on that thing is amazing, love it! that is one of my top favorite artifacts i have ever seen.

It sure shocked me when I found it! I was in denial there for awhile. I appreciate the compliments, I'm very proud to have found it.
Being you are from FL you must be on Son's board ? That's a good one, I enjoy it very much.

OP
OP
rockman0_12

rockman0_12

Sep 15, 2008
Missouri
Thanks everyone for your compliments and welcomes. It's all downhill from here on my remaining artifacts to post!

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rockman0_12 said:
Thanks everyone for your compliments and welcomes. It's all downhill from here on my remaining artifacts to post!

Might be downhill from here on but, you'll always be remembered & known for the 'Rock, who came onto T-net with style' ;D

What a beauty..The rocks not bad either. ::)

Molly.

tompahpe

Nov 18, 2006
Wow, what a beautiful point! Clovis to top it off!!

Let me know if you'd ever like some company on your hunts & I'll be on my way! : )

JK
Lawrence, KS

OP
OP
rockman0_12

rockman0_12

Sep 15, 2008
Missouri
tompahpe said:
Wow, what a beautiful point! Clovis to top it off!!

Let me know if you'd ever like some company on your hunts & I'll be on my way! : )

JK
Lawrence, KS

Come on over, I already plucked the :icon_king: off this hillside!

A

archaeon

It would be cool to see some really well done, backlit pics of that gem.

OP
OP
rockman0_12

rockman0_12

Sep 15, 2008
Missouri
archaeon said:
It would be cool to see some really well done, backlit pics of that gem.

Not much translucency to it, a little right in the center of the base where it's very thin. I'll shoot some pics and see
how they turn out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread