Mix bag of finds today

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Our morning started off with breakfast with the future married couple our son and our future daughter-inlaw. We orignally hadnt planned on getting out today as the weather forcast had called for rain to start around 9:00 and continuing through out the day.
However the rain held off for a while so we got out and tried to make the most of it. Amongst our finds today included silver jewelry, as bobbie found a matching set of earrings and I got a .925 ring with crosses on it. Some foreign coins found their way into the pouch also as we found coins from germany and spain. We both found couple pieces of junk jewelry, and we found some clad Bobbie found total $8.55, I found bout 1/2 of that. Picture below is the Bobbies earrings, my siilver ring and the 3 foreign coins. Heading back out tomorrow will post those results tomorrow. Congrat to all those that got out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0593.JPG
    DSCF0593.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice find's,that jewelry magnet you have really work's.WTG and HH!!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are efficient...I don't know how else to say it. Great finds! Thanks for the pics!

HH!
TBGO

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG!! I love to find foriegn coins.What coins are they? Good luck tommorrow.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds D&B and congrats on the silver. Looks like a German 1 Pfenning coin and a British pound coin, that pound is worth around $1.85ish, LOL. HH, Mike

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great digs guys,,, WTG!!!
You two are smoken on those jewelery finds...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stupid question you guys dig a ton of trsh im sure.id like to see all the trash you guys dig just so i dont feel like im the only on ...LOL..just once

Mudslide

Sep 18, 2005
Brandon,VT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Excellent job, you guys! Your skill and hard work seem to always pay off. I also would like to see the amount of junk you two dig.

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Thanks all, dekalb and mudslide I will shoot a picture of the trash we dig next weekend. I generally empty my pouch right into the outside garbage can here at home as soon as we get in from detecting. If i could figure out a way to sell tinfoil and pencil tops I could retire. One piece of trash that puzzled me today that i disposed of right at the site from today was an intubation stylet for a pediatric patient. Ive found bullets, knives, razors, etc but never something like this, Bobbie also remeinds me of the handcufss she found a couple of years ago also. So we will see what the dark side of dave and bobbies pouch looks like next week
hh
dave+bobbie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe Bobbie found BOTH of the earrings!

Great stuff as always! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread