Monty, Thawed out at last!

Monty,

It got us here early Teusday morning, I woke up at 2:00 AM to the sound of limbs cracking and falling. There are still people here without electricity. I am glad to hear you are OK. I have seen tornado damage close up and it doesn't compare to the wide spread devastation that this ice storm caused.

Charlie

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,124832.0.html

Shoot Monty....Those old tree's will be just fine,Need to look out for #1 and other's.Get well soon and Open the Closet door Slowly!!!!Good hearing from ya!!

stay safe monty 8)

Never would have believed it but after looking at the closet longingly, and mentioning it on this thread, my GTI 2500 called out to me! My wife was hiding presents from the grandkids and I guess she accidentally bumped it on. It started squawking and she came running into the bedroom with it all alarmed that she had broke it. I laughed my a$$ off and assured her that it just wanted to go "prospecting". The nice lady who lives inside the detector sounded heart broken when she said, "Power off". It would have been a good day to go too as it was a bit windy but up into the high 50s. Another storm headed this way tomorrow afternoon possibly with some rain and light snow predicted. A white Christmas would be nice I have to admit, but the kids are driving in and I wouldn't want them to have to drive in it. Ah, well, getting set for a big Christmas. Making two coconut creme pies right now and my bread pudding with cherries and rum sauce tomorrow. I have a knack for cooking and guess my real calling was to be a chef, but being a cop was much more exciting sounding. A cook or a cop, what a choice! Merry christmas to all. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back