WHITES CLASSIC 5 ID

THEBELLI

Nov 28, 2007
LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
CLASSIC ID5 WHITES
OK the count down has begun 6 days till the fat guy comes i have been reading the forum researching the areas around me ... but have yet to see anyone using a whites classic 2,3,4,5 ect... did i buy a piece of crap(oops sorry did Santa bring me crap)i was a good boy ... secondly i live near north shore of long island which is rocky beaches any tricks or do i need any special equipment to work a beach like that .....getting scared ill be pulling pull tabs for a living next happy holidays to all Chris

Diggerbarns

Oct 30, 2007
Nothing wrong with any of whites classic Id,s.It will get the job done as well as most.As far as digging tabs,they pester all of here no matter what detector you use.You will find the good stuff too.Just keep at it ;D

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
You will be digging many pull tabs because like most of us you won't be able to resist that feeling that the next one will be that gold ring instead of a pull tab. Oh yeah, that Classic is actually a very good detector!

doctorbb

Nov 2, 2007
CA via TX
I've used a Classic III for 5 years now and it's a good detector, no frills but very stable and will even hunt wet sand if you learn its language. Yes, you'll dig a lot of tabs but that's were the good stuff is too. The Classics are well made and very dependable. Good depth and pinpoint is dead-on.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used the C5 ID for a long time. Kept it as a backup/second person MD. It is a great detector. Found lots of great stuff with that machine. Hmmmm, I need to break it back out! ;D

Brian

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Chris, my Classic sees more action than all of my other detectors combined.
Learn its language and enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread