MORE JEWELS + 5 pictures !

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
The weather wasn't too bad. A bit of rain but I could work non-stop for 4 hours. Finds were GREAT. A pity I found so much coins in "frank" but I picked up SILVER, as well ! TWICE !

1. 4.90 Euro = 5.80 USD
2. bullet with a green head (like that other one I had, but that was 8mm) : "9mm PA KNALL G.F.L."
3. coin from an amusement hall
4. SILVER bracelet (broken) "AG 925"
5. very simple but beautiful SILVER ring "800"

The other pictures give you an idea of all the "good" things I found today. As you can see : I picked up 80.5 Belgian Franks as well, lol !
What a fabulous day, it has been !

ThankYouForLooking !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

Upvote 0

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob,

You are always having a "treasureful" day & loving every moment on the beaches. Keep up the great "fun".

HH :)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way ta go Bob! Nice finds!!!!

;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well...I think the girls and I will need to come to this beach this summer...because its now guarenteed to be the cleanest beach in the world...hahaha....WTG

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
cleaning the beach !

....and don't forget, gypsyheart, I still have a few months before season starts ! Beaches will even be cleaner, then... ;D

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium (it is raining cats & dogs, here. NO HUNTING, today, snif)

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
gypsyheart said:
Poor you...You know the rules....once you clean something....it has to be rinsed ;)

GRRRRRRRRR >:(

Never looked at it th?t way, gypsyheart !!!

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

P

pumpkin92603

yes hello congrats on the find I am new and you were just the person I was looking for the belgie coin that you found I had picked one up for my son at a local flea market he is two and I dont really now anything about coins but that I want to something great for my son that mabe might benefit him when he is older may I ask do you know if the belgie coin is worth anything I would apreciate any knowledge that you have ty

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
pumpkin92603 said:
yes hello congrats on the find I am new and you were just the person I was looking for the belgie coin that you found I had picked one up for my son at a local flea market he is two and I dont really now anything about coins but that I want to something great for my son that mabe might benefit him when he is older may I ask do you know if the belgie coin is worth anything I would apreciate any knowledge that you have ty

Hello pumpkin92603 !

I have been using Belgian coins ALL my life ;D but I cannot say much about YOUR coin, from here :P !

Can't you post a picture of it ???

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

P

pumpkin92603

it is the belgie coin that is the secound one from the right with the crown ty again for any info I really do apreciate you replying and taking the time

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice group of finds Bob, WTG!!!
Your right, that ring is simple, but it does look good, don't it? ;D
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
pumpkin92603 said:
it is the belgie coin that is the secound one from the right with the crown ty again for any info I really do apreciate you replying and taking the time

Hello Pumpking92603,

I hope for you it is NOT this coin ??? IF it is : it must be the most common coin we've EVER got ! It is 50 centimen/centimes and was used for maybe 40-50 years, even until like 5 years ago, before we got the Euros. There must be ZILLIONS of them and I find them almost daily on the beach, even if they are very very small...

Value (when used) = LESS then 2 CENTS usd = almost nothing, really. People were not actually using it, the last years, since the value was close to nothing. The copper of which it is made was MORE expensive then the value of it, go figure.

OK, now some anecdote : people have been swindled with this coin ! When our last coal mines were closing 25-30 years ago ?), some crooks stuck it on a cardboard with the miner visable and sold it door-to-door "for supporting the miners". And they sold many of them. Nobody looks closely at such an ordinary coin, hahahaha.

Sorry to disappoint you, Pumpkin. Hope it wasn't too expensive ?

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

S

southbound

As usual Bob, you find another pile of coins ane other goodies. Have you ever tried returning the found keys to their owners? Vern

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread