MORE JEWELS + 5 pictures !

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
The weather wasn't too bad. A bit of rain but I could work non-stop for 4 hours. Finds were GREAT. A pity I found so much coins in "frank" but I picked up SILVER, as well ! TWICE !

1. 4.90 Euro = 5.80 USD
2. bullet with a green head (like that other one I had, but that was 8mm) : "9mm PA KNALL G.F.L."
3. coin from an amusement hall
4. SILVER bracelet (broken) "AG 925"
5. very simple but beautiful SILVER ring "800"

The other pictures give you an idea of all the "good" things I found today. As you can see : I picked up 80.5 Belgian Franks as well, lol !
What a fabulous day, it has been !

ThankYouForLooking !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

Upvote 0
P

pumpkin92603

ty so much and I cant explain the gratitute im sad that it is not worth anything but the facts make a interesting story that I can tell my son including you in the story when he gets older the search for the worth lol I am very glad that you are blessed with a talent I wish all the luck in the many finds to come and ty for not turning my question away you are a kind person ;)

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
pumpkin92603 said:
ty so much and I cant explain the gratitute im sad that it is not worth anything but the facts make a interesting story that I can tell my son including you in the story when he gets older the search for the worth lol I am very glad that you are blessed with a talent I wish all the luck in the many finds to come and ty for not turning my question away you are a kind person ;)

Hahahaha, thank you veru much, pumpkin92603 ! I hope I can soon post new pictures of finds, maybe this evening already !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread