More Sifting Silvers, Barber Quarter and Silver Dime Trifecta!

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been continuing to dig around and sift out goodies in the same general area that relinquished the items detailed in my last 2 threads, and yesterday I hit a pretty nice layer that produced 25 wheats (1 a nice 1909), 20 copper lincolns, a clad quarter, 4 older nickels, and these silvers (got them cleaned up today):

1900 Quarter, 1899-O Barber Dime, 1925-S, '26-D, '26-S Mercuries, and '57 and '59-D Roosevelts. The barbers were a great and welcome surprise! Seems like I'm due for a Standing Liberty quarter or two now.

DSCN2081.JPG

DSCN2084.JPG

Prior to this i added these to the accumulation, the '47-D walker was a cool find, tokens are fun too.

DSCN2079.JPG

Now I'm at a cool 5.00 in silver from the spot, and there is plenty more to be found I'd wager!

DSCN2086.JPG

Happy hunting everyone!

Upvote 13
OP
OP
Plumbata

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, just what pours out of the storm-drain outfall that drains the streets of an older part of town. The thing about it is that many of the coins, marbles and other treasures were probably dropped down the grates with the owners knowledge, but they couldn't do anything about it once beyond reach. Cincy should have plenty of spots that could produce much more rich rewards than I've been pulling.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NICE , NICE SWEET .......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread