Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ya all,
Its been a while since I posted any finds. For two weeks I didnt have a detector, as I sold mine and purchased a xterra70, I have had it a week now.. I am really starting to get used to this one. So today I decided to hunt for clad or whatever else came up, ya know how ya play and learn.. well, I went to a new spot.. there was one particular area I decided to do ( No it wasn't a totlot). Well first of all it took me a lil bit over 2 hrs to do this.. so here goes, First thing I found was broken lense less glasses, of course 3 pencils and a pen ( HEY IT WORKS),a hair clip and a eye find of a Jamica bracelet, then the clad started comming, at first I was getting all quarters then the rest came, to a total of 24 pennies, 1 nickel, 15 dimes and 12 quarters.. That made my day as each day I am getting more confident with the x70, I really like it... so heres my lil stash I got today..

thanks for peeking and Happy Mothers day too

Attachments

• DSCF5290.JPG
    DSCF5290.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 833
  • DSCF5289.JPG
    DSCF5289.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 828
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul :)

HH

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lonewolf... I had a ball.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That sure made a very fun display too! Great job with the new detector! I do hope to get one for myself as well someday. I have fun with the lil Ace150 but I kinda fell in love with that X70 when I was studying it and you seem to have taken to it real well! Happy Mother's day Rae and thanks for sharing your day with us! ~hugs~

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go Rae! Glad you've finally found a detector that works for you. That is a pretty good haul you got there, 12 quarters for that short of a time is awesome! Here's a big ATTA GIRL!!!! :tongue3: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Priest, Nick, Prober and cyn, I did enjoy myself..lol

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Ya Mon... Rea,
Love that Jamica bracelet, you doing the jewlery making thing and all. That's a nice day's worth of clad. Hang in there with that hot vinager treatments. Might want to add alum. :sign10:
Joe

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, Rae. Love that bracelet but the happy face made with your finds is just too cute. Sounds like you had a great Mom's Day outing. ;D

:wink: RR

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on those finds, BBay! :thumbsup: All she needs is a great pair of your earrings and she'd be in style! :wink:

Happy Mother's Day!

Nana :)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
nice day BB, :thumbsup:

some cool stuff and you found a lot of coins :thumbsup:

I'd say you have a highly successful day yesterday :)

Hope you have a great week too

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
BB, so glad you have found a machine that suits your needs. Those are great finds and the little face you made with the coins gave me a chuckle.

HH,
Pepper

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you are learning that machine very well.  :thumbsup:

Lots of nice finds there.  Now all you have to do is find some gold and silver with it.  From the amount of clad you found, it shouldn't be too long in coming.  :wink:

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all very much, although at the moment am hunting in areas where maybe a peice of jewelry was lost but mostly every day clad, till I am super confident with the xt70, which I tell ya truthfully, its not hard to learn and I am a dumbo when it comes to tech stuffs..so if I can understand this machine, so can everyone else lol I constantly ground balance and noise cancel several times while hunting .. so I am enjoying my limited hunting time even with my messed up arm.. thats why they make pain pills I guess... but I sure as heck cant sit n feel sorry for myself, just go out n do it.... lol thank you kindly all. :thumbsup:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on all the finds Booty. :thumbsup: I love the presentation. Very humorous. ;D
-MM-

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Hey ! looks like Booty found some Booty!!!!!!!! I am super proud of ya :thumbsup: That X-70 is an awesome machine, I love mine and would'nt trade it for anything and it looks like that statement is going to be true for you too. Keep up the great work and i'll be waiting to see your posts on all the great finds I know you will be making this season.

Congrats
Slipperyjack

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread