Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Probed, I just thought of something. On your display for the metal detector. Is it a crystal screen? If it is you might want to make a cover, (light color as to reflect the sun and heat), and slip it over it the display as you are riding. The sun will cause the liquid in the crystal screen to expand and turn your screen black from the heat and it would take a while for the liquid to cool so you would be able to see the screen again. Some cases with the liquid expanding due to direct sun light and heat will also damage the display.

Bassfish

Jul 12, 2006
MY noisy ride!!

Attachments

• Rocker C.jpg
    Rocker C.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 356
  • Rocker C 3.jpg
    Rocker C 3.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Rocker C 2.jpg
    Rocker C 2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Rocker C.jpg
    Rocker C.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Rocker C.jpg
    Rocker C.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 347

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey SkyPilot!!!! I generally OVERLOOK the children at times, so I am use to being patient with them when they hadn't matured yet, especially when they have 30 years to go!

Hey BassFish, SWEET NOISY HARLEY DAVIDSON ROCKER!!!!!

MY LOUD NOISY HARLEY

Attachments

• DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 323

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY NOISY CHOPPER I built years ago. I sold it after about 2 years, I was OFFERED a PRETTY GOOD BIT OF MONEY FOR MY NOISY CHOPPER!!! NOT a HARLEY, BUT NOISY!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: Man you TALK ABOUT LOUD, that thing SUNG the LOUDEST THING I or ANYONE HAS EVER HEARD!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00603-1.JPG
    DSC00603-1.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 325

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My "OTHER NOISY" TOYS!!!!!! NOT a HARLEY, BUT CAN BE NOISY!!! Especially at 160 watts!!!!

Attachments

• SANY0168-1.JPG
    SANY0168-1.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 323
  • SANY0152-1.JPG
    SANY0152-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 324
  • SANY0168-1.JPG
    SANY0168-1.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 316
  • SANY0152-1.JPG
    SANY0152-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 323

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My "OTHER NOISY" TOYS!! NOT a HARLEY, BUT CAN BE NOISY at 100 watts just like my "OTHER NOISY TOY" :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Attachments

• SANY0166-1.JPG
    SANY0166-1.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 325
  • SANY0161-1.JPG
    SANY0161-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 319
  • SANY0161-1.JPG
    SANY0161-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 308
  • SANY0166-1.JPG
    SANY0166-1.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 312

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I should see about moving next door to BAZINGA!!! That way I could face my amps towards his side of the house, that way he won't have to hear MY NOISY HARLEY!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Maybe I should see about moving next door to BAZINGA!!! That way I could face my amps towards his side of the house, that way he won't have to hear MY NOISY HARLEY!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

:icon_thumleft: LOL!!!! What a cool idea! :icon_thumright:

Sky Pilot

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could play "Born to be Wild" :headbang:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I got an idea. I just reworded "Born to be Wild'! Now I just got to find a singer, bass, and drums and we can record it!

Here are my lyrics.

Get your Harley runnin :headbang:
Head out on the highway :headbang:
Lookin for Bazinga's house :headbang:
In where ever he may live :headbang:

Hey Bazinga, :headbang:
Gonna make it happen :headbang:
Ride my Harley in a lovin embrace :headbang:
Fire all our Harley pipes at once :headbang:
Explode some noise into your space :headbang:

Loud pipes saves lives :headbang:
Harley metal thunder :headbang:
Ridin in the wind :headbang:
And the trance that I am under :headbang:

Yeah Bazinga :headbang:
Ride my Harley in love embrace :headbang:

Like a true Harley rider :headbang:
We were born :headbang:
Born to be loud :headbang:
Revin it so loud :headbang:
I wanna rev it even louder :headbang:

Get your Harley Runnin :headbang:
Head out on the highway :headbang:
Lookin for Bazinga's house :headbang:
In where ever he may live :headbang:

Yeah Bazinga :headbang:
Ride my Harley in love embrace :headbang:

Like a true Harley rider :headbang:
We were born :headbang:
Revin it so loud :headbang:
I wanna rev it even louder :headbang:

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hey Bazinga, I am just kidding!!!!!...................................................NOT!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sky Pilot said:
Ya oughtta play it and post it on you tube, Harley!

I tried recording me playing on my webcam to make a video, after I finish playing I noticed I was getting too much echo/reverb through the sound of the video. I changed to different mics, etc. recorded again, I even LOWERED my volume settings, recorded again, and that didn't work. I don't know if it may be the size of the dining room causing the echo/reverb effect, but I have been working it out.

I been talking to some people who play on video and post them, but they say they use equilizers and some don't. I guess it could be my brand new crappy webcam and it's microphone. Maybe the webcam isn't NOISY ENOUGH! I don't know????? :dontknow:

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
I don't know, Harley....

There's a whole lot involved with reverb dynamics (as I'm sure you know), but I hope you get it figured out.

I'd play it in my truck if you post it!

Sky Pilot

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
Harley, you're one talented guy and your bikes are super nice. I've had many bikes both on and off road in my time ever since I was a kid. Couldn't imagine being without one and the feeling of freedom that comes with it. I guess some folks feel that if it isn't for them that every one else should be deprived too. Its usually the same people that want your guns taken away, and your money if ya make too much. In Bazinga's case I think its not only that, but a little mental health issue as well. It doesn't anger me to see his child like posts, in fact it entertains me. I love to see people like him deteriorate from their actions too. I did some digging on his previous posts going way back and noticed he's had about 9 name changes in his time with treasurenet. It must be awful to be him. Perhaps he leads an alternate lifestyle that's just tearing him apart, I don't know. Anyway, thanks for the tip on covering that screen, didn't think of that.
Joe

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah Probed, I had a motorcycle shop at one time for a little over a year, but I was also traveling around the motorcycle rally circuit and most of my money came from the rallies. I only built 4 custom bikes, 1st bike built which was for me in the second pic in my post. I told myself I was never going to sell it being it was my first build, but I had a guy at a rally that wanted it so bad, he pestered me about it for 5 days. I only put 1000 miles on it. On the 5th day he came with cash Benjamins all $24,000.00 of them, came in my trailer counted it out, held it out in front of me and of course the deal was done! I had about $11,000 in it in just all the parts. That was not including labor hours! He paid me more than double the amount I had in it parts and time wise.

I thought of your cover being I had a cell phone with a liquid crystal and I left it on the seat of my truck and the sun heated it up and the screen went black and it was hot from the heat. You could actually use an old white sock maybe to cover the display?

OP
OP
Probed

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
Can't say no to that kind of cash Harley. I own a machine/welding shop and get to work on bikes frequently. Made some chainsaw carriers for the offroad guys recently. Had mine mounted to my KTM so we could clear fallen trees from the single track after windstorms. They mount to the upper forks where the headlight resides and the blade parallels the fork ending above the axel. I would love to ride past bozingas house with that thing revving.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread