Murdered Navy SEAL Was Obama Gun Control Foe

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GIB,

For what it's worth even though me and a few others have locked horns so to speak on the 2 amendment....none of us including me had the slightest interest in restricting anyone's rights.....especially me I'm a Canuck so I don't have a vote on the matter.....so just an intellectual exercise on my part......what can I say I like playing the devil's advocate....just my nature.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

Thank you for 'getting it'.

Sandy Hook was terrible, but it's not the worst school murder in our history. How quickly people forget.

It's sad, but we will see more in the future. People will not change, and no amount of regulation will change them.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bill from lachine said:
Rebel,

You're much to ethical to use dynamite for fishing.....youz be just playing with our head.

One thing I find which is a bit of an oxymoron is they have the Nobel Peace Prize and the funds are donated by the heirs of the Nobel family who invented/patented dynamite.....go figure....heck even Spart couldn't come up with a twisted post like that....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

And look at all the big robber baron funded foundations here in the US. Trying to buy their souls back!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel,

You're much to ethical to use dynamite for fishing.....youz be just playing with our head.

One thing I find which is a bit of an oxymoron is they have the Nobel Peace Prize and the funds are donated by the heirs of the Nobel family who invented/patented dynamite.....go figure....heck even Spart couldn't come up with a twisted post like that....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

LOL! It was INDEED... a JOKE!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GIB,

Here's a real life story to illustrate the point....2 summers ago at my inner city pub....I was shooting some pool with the guys.....there's this guy who wants to play....and since he put up the money on the table he was next in line....we shot a few games of pool and chit chatted a bit....for some reason or other this guy gave me the creeps....his had this angry/hateful look in his eyes.....I'm usually pretty good at sizing people up.

A month or 2 later he was arrested for brutally murdering 2 prostitutes....that really creeped me out....but you just never know until it actually happens.

Regards + HH

Bill

GIB,

For what it's worth even though me and a few others have locked horns so to speak on the 2 amendment....none of us including me had the slightest interest in restricting anyone's rights.....especially me I'm a Canuck so I don't have a vote on the matter.....so just an intellectual exercise on my part......what can I say I like playing the devil's advocate....just my nature.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres a good one bill.If you know about the serial killer Ted Bundy you might know this.There was a woman detective,i forget her name but she did write a book on it,she was assigned to work on the case.She was also a volunteer for some politicians campaign.Ted bundy was also a volunteer for the same politician.The woman detective assigned to catch him use to work with Ted Bundy on the campaign and she thought he was a nice guy.:sign10:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

Generally the most dangerous ones are to devious to get caught until after the bad deed has been done unfortunately.

Regards + HH

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions