MXT Tracker E-Series- Produces For ME!

SevenOut

Tenderfoot
Sep 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wrote up a thread under Whites detectors about breaking it in on some Hell On Wheels Union Pacific Rail Road camps from the later 1860's in the Western US. My post could have just as well been posted here, but I just do not have enough stamina to type this up again.

If you live or plan to visit from Omaha, Nebraska to Sacramento, California you might be converted into being a western Prairie Junk Digger. The air is fresh, the sun pleasant, the people and ranchers are common sense folk with thousands of acres of open ground for their livestock and for some... scarier than some gang areas in Detroit or south Chicago... When you can see 100 miles in any direction with no tall tree in sight... it is a change for many.

But do check my post out and visit us out West. If your legs and back can handle the millions of unexplored acres of Ranch Country... you might just come back with a better story than mine!

Detect fair, ask permission and bring plenty of water and groceries, as once you stop at an old camp site the dating of the trash left could reap big rewards. Even a few little rewards will do, but it is all in the hunt.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread