My 3rd detector this year. I think Ive got an addiction.

JDug

Aug 15, 2012
Frederick Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's V3I , Minelab CTX 3030 , Cibola, Deus, ATPro, GPX 5000. 4800, 4500, & 3500.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My 3rd detector this year. I think I've got an addiction.

image-3262443205.jpg

Upvote 0
... either that or lots of spare $$$. :laughing7:

Its not an addiction..Its a desease...lol Happy hunting!

And an expensive one at that! Did you buy that new or used?

An addiction to digging, or an addiction to buying metal detectors?

When you Morph into a Borg and start sprouting coil attaching ports on your head, then you got a real problem.

:laughing9:

Wow.....got the big gun now......Can't wait to see the finds:icon_thumleft:

When you Morph into a Borg and start sprouting coil attaching ports on your head, then you got a real problem.

:laughing9:
I'm thinking GPR before I go that far...

An addiction to digging, or an addiction to buying metal detectors?

Just buying metal detectors . I put them in display cases and hang them on the wall..... Here's your sign...

Oh now I see, I thought you found that minelab (this is the 'todays finds' section of the forum). You need to post that in the 'Are you jealous yet?' forum! Lol!

Only have a problem if you duct tape all three to yourself at once and used them at the same time. Dont want to know where you would put the pin pointer.

We must have drunk the same Kool-Aid.....I bought 3 detectors this year too!

My wife made me sell a detector to get a new detector. But she doesn't give me grief when I go out to hit the fields. So I went from 3 to 2. Gotta keep a back up.

Once you go into rehab the beep gets less faint every day. Do not go into rehab or we will need electrolysis to get you back !! Now go find something.

Holy cow, What I paid for my 06 GSXR 1000 w/11K miles is probably about the same as you paid for that detector. I couldn't justify buying the 3030 let alone a 5000. & I compare the two because they are both hunting devices one hunts for metal :unhappysmiley: & one hunts for females:laughing7:

Only have a problem if you duct tape all three to yourself at once and used them at the same time. Dont want to know where you would put the pin pointer.
I'm mounting all 3 to my horse drawn carriage , but seriously I always carry 2 for when I run across that landowner who says he's been meaning to buy a detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back