My dorkness

old_chase

Aug 21, 2017
Sumner, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boy and I wear matching shirts (I think he makes me)
Fishing, hiking, team, geocaching etc etc and etc. lol
It's all good
Went looking for treasure or a detecting type shirts the other day and found this/these

Ground Balanced Metal Detecting Detector Shirts: Men/Women: You pick the "quote" | eBay

Didn't have youth, I ordered a small men's for him.
Oh it had a spot to choose diff quotes (took me a second to figure that out)
I chose the main one on the page but the stinkin lincoln one made me laugh

Either way, thought I'd share, when I get them I'll post a pic with the boy and sizing if anyone needs it

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those shirts look really cool!

OP
OP
old_chase

old_chase

Aug 21, 2017
Sumner, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The shirt person emailed me back after I put in the notes box if the adult small would fit the boy.
He said he can make it in a youth.
Couple emails about size and voila

:thumbup:

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few of us T'netters (me included) got well and truly scammed quite a few years ago, by a supposed T'net member. He was offering detectorist related T's, took the money and ran.
I'm sure your supplier isn't in the same game and I look forward to your 'family' photo :headbang:
Cheers, Mike

OP
OP
old_chase

old_chase

Aug 21, 2017
Sumner, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yikes!
I hope that doesn't happen. I like to have faith in people.

I did get an ebay shipping notice Email thing

We'll see

And only part of the family Trik, the females in the group find me embarrassing.....I think LOL

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The ebay feedback + the outstanding comms I have had with these folks are all positive. No reason at all to think they are not what they present themselves to be. This is, after all, an ebay sales site, not someone soliciting thru TN.

Mine shipped this am, so hopefully I can shortly join old chase in his dorkness. (thanks for the link btw!)

OP
OP
old_chase

old_chase

Aug 21, 2017
Sumner, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It came

The boy would NOT put down the fudgesickle, try the shirt on and pose for you guys lol

l IMG_2363.JPG

{edit, the shirt itself is actually decent quality. Def good for warm weather

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
old chase, your shirt must be made of different material weight than the one I got. Mine is definitely a summer light weight t shirt. No complaints, just an observation.

IMG_20170902_110355_553[1].jpg

Note that the color in the photo isn't reproducing well. It should show as a dark brown.

GroundBalanced

Aug 4, 2017
WestCoast-FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ChampFerguson/TN & Old-Chase... I took a moment to step away from the weather channel for a bit (Hurricane IRMA), to think about something else & look thru some threads here on TNET, and what a cool thing to see you guys posting pics of shirts my family makes here in Central FL!
Really cool.

Thanks, to both of you for your interest in GroundBalancedGear, really nice to see the pix, and find out you are TNET members. I am pretty new to TNET myself, although I've been detecting for about 15 years.
Glad to see you guys are happy with your purchase.

ChampFerguson/TN.... The shirt Old-Chase requested is the same as yours, same weight, he said it was good for "warm weather" which is just like yours "summer, light weight". Just letting you know there are no differences, just the color & the choice of QUOTE.

Old-Chase .... awesome seeing your son with his shirt, and Popsicle. hahaha. Love it! Hope your matching shirt with your son, has you guys out & treasure hunting this week.

If anybody has any questions about these shirts, by all means, ping me here on TNET.
btw, we are adding HOODIES for the fall next week (I was going to add them this week, but with IRMA coming, we didn't want to make something new available right now).

Small world, ... so awesome. Tks again!

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi guys, no problems on the shirt weight. I bet its a MI v TN thing. I prefer lightweight tshirts. Let me add that if you buy from them, you wont have better comms with a vendor than you will with GroundBalanced.

GB, Good to see you on here. Now go get packed up in case you need to run for it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread