57.5 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds~

HH

N

njmoore

Does your camera have a close up feature? On mine it loks like a rose symbol. If you turn it on it will focus your close pictures so they don't turn out so blurry.

Good luck with the ID.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Don't feel bad con, I've poked around in an "undisclosed" area or two, never found anything that nice tho'. Cool digs - HH.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I know who stole my coin collection....Those coins look familiar .... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of great finds there. That musta been a killer day if that was indeed one day's digs! :o 8)

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Nice bunch of coin Con.Hope thats only the first of what you get from your undisclosed area....Joe

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
;D undisclosed area undisclosed area undisclosed areaundisclosed area ???

Thigh66

Mar 29, 2006
CT
Detector(s) used
Legend & Simplex +
No idea why my post was deleted - I didnt lie, but ok... I wish an admin would at least drop me an email ???

T

TreasureTales

Undisclosed area? Heck, I know EXACTLY where those coins and stuff came from. They came from the GROUND, and I suspect some came from a CEMETERY. Am I right???? ;)

Thigh66

Mar 29, 2006
CT
Detector(s) used
Legend & Simplex +
ok... watch TT's post vanish too... he said the "C" word :P lol

T

TreasureTales

My post better not be deleted. Con started a thread a day or so ago in which he said he found some things at a cemetery and that some of the things he found were DEEP. I don't know in what part of a cemetery these things were found, but HE is the one who mentioned the cemetery originally...not me. Personally, I don't like ANYONE to dig over graves, but I DON"T KNOW if these items were found in ground over graves or in some other portions of the cemetery.

In any case, it seems an explanation for your deleted post should be given. Just my 2 cents.

Thigh66

Mar 29, 2006
CT
Detector(s) used
Legend & Simplex +
Agree TT & thank you for the support - as i was just confirming what Con stated yesterday too. I still havent heard from an admin.

OP
OP
Con

Con

May 21, 2006
NJ
Detector(s) used
White's Vision
guys, guys,
if you think that I would dig over graves you are out of your mind, as I said in another post there was a ton of open space and STAYED CLEAR OF THE GRAVES. I had permission and by the way IT USE TO BE A FARM IN THE 1800'S. I'm a Christian and wouldn't do such a think, and when i say deep i say 5 inches :P

T

TreasureTales

Con said:
guys, guys,
if you think that I would dig over graves you are out of your mind, as I said in another post there was a ton of ooen space and STAYED CLEAR OF THE GRAVES. I had permission and by the way IT USE TO BE A FARM IN THE 1800'S. I'm a Christian and wouldn't do such a think, and when i say deep i say 5 inches :P
Thank you for clearing up this matter. Now I can say with sincere feelings...NICE FINDS.

Thigh66

Mar 29, 2006
CT
Detector(s) used
Legend & Simplex +
I believe you Con... still doesnt explain WHY my post was deleted... just for stating it was a cemetery.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Actually, if you think about it you're not gonna find diddly over a grave anyway, it's all fill dirt. But in those parking areas at the entrance?? You'd have a hard time keepin' me outta any place where people get out of their vehicles and potentially dump their pockets in the grass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions