OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Arizona Bob said:
Welcome! Is that a small, furry kitten in your hair.. or some cheap sunglasses? j/k ;D

Nice jeans!

LOL....touche'

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
mental granny said:
Great pic hope you can talk your husband into comming to the hunts cant wait to meet you!

Thank you. I'm hoping I can talk him into it. At least he hasn't said no. I can't wait to meet you either. :)

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Pepper...
It looks like you've been here for a while, but Welcome anyway... Nice picture, nothing to worry about. You're amongst friends.

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
rwsnc said:
Hey Pepper...
It looks like you've been here for a while, but Welcome anyway... Nice picture, nothing to worry about. You're amongst friends.

Thank you. In your AV it looks like your fly fishing for trout? I love to fish. Haven't tried fly fishing yet. ;)

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Never fly fished? You have to try it someday. Nothing better than getting an ol bluegill, trout or bass to bust up on with a old poppin bug or fly after you twitch it over and working her in.

I don't see the orange at all. Just a nice young lady sitting in a chair. I just had my eyes checked so I know I don't need glasses ;)

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Pepper....you look fine, welcome to Muggs ;D
Hope to see some of your cool finds.

Timberwolf

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Timberwolf, thank you. Today I'm going to take a pic of all my January finds and post them. You will not be impressed....lol....

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
bridgeendfarm said:
Never fly fished? You have to try it someday. Nothing better than getting an ol bluegill, trout or bass to bust up on with a old poppin bug or fly after you twitch it over and working her in.

I don't see the orange at all. Just a nice young lady sitting in a chair. I just had my eyes checked so I know I don't need glasses ;)

I've watched fly fishers when I visit the Mts. I'm going to put it on my list of things I want to do this year. I'm a mean Mullet fisher woman....lol

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pepper2004 said:
Timberwolf, thank you. Today I'm going to take a pic of all my January finds and post them. You will not be impressed....lol....

Anyone who goes out and tries....I'm impressed with :)

It's not so much what you find....but the fun you have finding it.
That's my philosophy. Can you tell that I haven't found my fortune in Gold yet? :D ;D

TW

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
Nice pic Pepper, looks like you are doing well with your hunting,
Good luck hunting and welcome to the tnet
Eddy

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Thank you Eddy. I'm just excited hunting right now being a green horn. Just wait until I find something GRAND....talk about the whoopee dance....I'm gonna put a new twist into that dance! ;D

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Pepper,

Just know that anyone doing the "dance"......{gulp}......{heart pattering}.....otherwise known as the "dance of love".......ya have to post it on TNET. Hey, guys, who has the 52" screen? ;D ;D ;D
---Mel

borninok

OP
OP
Pepper2004

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Mel, you pulling my leg ? Show me a link to a lady here doing the "dance of love". ( and I ain't putting no knife on my head) I'm a green horn not a professional!

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Ok, you asked for it, Pepper........My favorite....I love this song...and the video. Yes, it's safe to watch...LOL

---Mel

borninok

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
mental granny said:
Yes you did, don't lie you married her!

Evy,

You are correct. She is my greastest treasure ;D

TT

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Was going thru looking at all the Tneters. Good to see you pepper.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Mugs @ TNet Pepper! :) That orange is easy to explain. I've made color samples before of skin tones. If you had some tan at the time of the photo, many tanned people show shades of darkened orange. Brown can be made in the computer by just darkening orange.

Many smaller digital cameras have rather thin color compared to digital SLRs. The file of my SLR can be converted to 300 resolution while the print size is a little more than 8 X 12 inches. Some fair skinned people without tan show purple shades in the shadow areas. Orange is much better I think. Another thing, color films which were once widely used...a favorite of publishers Kodachrome slide film, is shifted to the red. Color films had either a green or a red shift. That is lacking in digital photos.Some magazines still want color slide film for cover shots.

I add 12% red saturation shift with my photo software to give it the Kodachrome effect. For richer colors, go to SLR digital or scan larger size prints. Or decrease saturation set at red, in your photo program to make the skin less colored, that would take out some orange.

Nice photo of you, good like your avatar...

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pepper2004 said:
rwsnc said:
Hey Pepper...

Thank you. In your AV it looks like your fly fishing for trout? I love to fish. Haven't tried fly fishing yet. ;)

Sorry I'm so late in responding. Somehow, I missed it. Anyway... Yes, I'm fly fishing for trout. If you like nature and clean water.. you'd love it. If you like big fish and killing everything you catch, then you probably wouldn't like it. I have a feeling that you'd really enjoy it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread