My New Addition For Finding Gold

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My New Addition For Finding Gold

This is the Big Royal Drywasher from Royal Manufacturing. Simply amazing the quality of the product. What I noticed right away before watching the included 70 minute video was the riffles. These were not some welded together frame work of riffles using two side and the cross riffles. What Royal did was laser cut the metal, bend the metal on the sides, bend the riffles, then Tig weld each riffle on the ends where the metal was bent 90 degrees to the riffles and all cut from ONE piece of metal.

The finish and detail is second to none. When you have the right equipment to manufacture quality equipment it’s incredible what someone can build. If you are on the ropes of buying a drywasher I strongly suggest that you look at the Royal’s drywashers. I guarantee you will be impressed. Royal has two different sizes and both are priced below the competetion base on size, but don't base your decision on size. Look at the material that was used. You can get the 70 minute DVD from Royal's website a rundown of the drywasher and its competition of drywashers. My Royal drywasher will be put to use this Saturday in southern Arizona. :icon_thumleft:

VIDEO ON PAGE 3

roy1x.jpg

roy2x.jpg

roy3i.jpg

roy4.jpg

roy5f.jpg

roy7h.jpg

roy8.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL 63bkpkr. The joke it seems is on me. Freaking poured all day today...and just for fun the fridge went out today (well actually yesterday, but defrosting didn't help so...). I know what is wrong as we went thru this only 6 months before. :BangHead: Basically the entire guts have to be replaced. Labor not covered but unit should be. Labor $360 on a $300 deductible. Ain't life grand? :censored:!! Well, I got a s*** pile of thawed frozen stuff to eat so:hello:

Last edited:

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL 63bkpkr. The joke it seems is on me. Freaking poured all day today...and just for fun the fridge went out today (well actually yesterday, but defrosting didn't help). I know what is wrong as we went thru this only 6 months before. :BangHead: Basically the entire guts have to be replaced. Labor not covered but unit should be. Labor $360 on a $300 deductible. Ain't life grand? :censored:!! Well, I got a s*** pile of thawed frozen stuff to eat so:hello:

Damn it man! When it rains it pours:-(

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you aren't stuck out in the sticks somewhere with a broke down vehicle and you Do have food to eat. See, always a bright side to every pile that enters our day.

I just went out and purchased a battery but it turns out I did not need it. Somehow I think we are supposed to smile at these things, let the water run off of our backs like a duck and be thankful we can look forward to another day that is, another day out in the mountains enjoying ourselves and maybe even find some gold! Au to Ya.....................63bkpkr

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
At least you aren't stuck out in the sticks somewhere with a broke down vehicle and you Do have food to eat.

Well I have a busted truck and stuck at home and nothing in the fridge to eat... LOL... Heading up to Phoenix to look at a few Tacoma's & Tundra's tomorrow. Blow the motor in my quad cab 4x4 Ram and decided just replace the truck and deal with it at a later date.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have a busted truck and stuck at home and nothing in the fridge to eat... LOL... Heading up to Phoenix to look at a few Tacoma's & Tundra's tomorrow. Blow the motor in my quad cab 4x4 Ram and decided just replace the truck and deal with it at a later date.

I'm on my second Ford Ranger... Sold the last one with 257,000 on the ticker and still running good. The "new" one... '07 with 165,000 already will keep me rolling a couple more years. Though its real hard to go wrong with a Tacoma, I understand even the v6 4x4 averages 20mpg...

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel your pain AZ. After three weeks and a used transfer case installed, the mechanic threw in the towel and all I owe is $250. Poor guy had to drop the original exhaust (not easy) and r&r the filter for the trans service and adjust. SAME PROBLEM! Now, maybe, 2800 for trans? Vehicle is worth 5500 but ...:dontknow:

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe 20-30 times in my life, i've said "this is it - never gonna overcome this, this is just too much". Now I look back and think, DRAMA queen! But all in all,
I remember the bad times more vividly than good times - why is that?

Last edited:

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Oh and just so you know...the 6 month old cooling unit in our fridge gave up..again...so I can't have food cuz we're living out of an Igloo cooler...there would be no room for beer, I mean, really!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff - I remember one time in the foggy past, walking into the police station and announcing that I was "wanted in Utah" cause i'd reach the end of my rope.
They woudn't take me!:tongue3:

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe 20-30 times in my life, i've said "this is it - never gonna overcome this, this is just too much". Now I look back and think, DRAMA queen! But all in all,
I remember the bad times more vividly than good times - why is that?

Maybe because in stressful situations the chemicals we release allow our brain to work better and remember the situation is my theory. I was driving on the highway and got caught in a wreck and time went sooooo slooooooow I vividly remember doing a 360 in a car at 55 in the rain and it felt like 5 or 6 seconds but it had to be like 2. Maybe adrenaline or cortisol or some other chemical helps memory? Or maybe just more bad times? lol

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meteor - that's a good theory, the adrenaline thing. Only had one sooo slooow incident - broke my nose on steering wheel - very lucky.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ouch maybe that confirms it lol, do you remember it well also?

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well my Ram truck is a gonner. Motor is totally toasted and I am not about to sink another dime in the truck.

Tk1.jpg

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear it, AV - can see you tried your best to keep it in top shape. ???

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still feeling your pain AV. Truck looks too good for catastrophic engine failure. Newer one in the works? Still waiting to hear a proper diagnostic on the Explorer. Dealer is 90 miles (each way) and will have to leave it. Gotta wait till the fridge gets replaced (again) before we can start on that...again:BangHead:

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still feeling your pain AV. Truck looks too good for catastrophic engine failure. Newer one in the works? Still waiting to hear a proper diagnostic on the Explorer. Dealer is 90 miles (each way) and will have to leave it. Gotta wait till the fridge gets replaced (again) before we can start on that...again:BangHead:

Yea for a 2002 the Ram has only 109,000 miles. Some lucky person is going to get the truck for $4500.00 tomorrow as it is listed on Craigslist. I don't have the time to mess with the truck. Yeah a Tacoma 4x4 is in the works.

TACOMA.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread