Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
My View of what this hobby is about. Treasure is whatever a person thinks it is. I know guys that seek a lot of different items from brass buttons to huge gold treasures..Personally I like to look for Placer Gold and have been for over 30 years.
What tools they want to use is up to them..What they want and how they spend their money is their decision.. I feel that if someone is ripping off our government I inform my elected officials..If they do not correct the rip off I vote against them in the next election..
I post here on Treasure Net to talk to like minded Treasure Hunters. I enjoy expressing my views about my hobby. I have learned a lot from following members including how to Dowse, map dowsing and using LRL’s and MFD’s..I want to thank the many people who have helped me.
For those that come to a Treasure Hunting Forum just to disrupted the free flow of information please find a hobby that is real..Art

K

Kentucky Kache

Art, I feel the same way you do. Unfortunately, we seem to have landed in a treasure hunting forum that doesn't share our views on treasure hunting. Doesn't make sense, does it?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
You don't HAVE to respond to anyone that doesn't believe your stories, yet you still do.
Interesting why you don't just go to 'safe' places to discuss this stuff, but instead come here (a PUBLIC forum) knowing some of the responses you'll get.

If your goal was only to discuss your hobby, it seems that would be the logical thing to do.

Apparently your goal must not be only to discuss your 'hobby'.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
You don't HAVE to respond to anyone that doesn't believe your stories, yet you still do.
Interesting why you don't just go to 'safe' places to discuss this stuff, but instead come here (a PUBLIC forum) knowing some of the responses you'll get.
If your goal was only to discuss your hobby, it seems that would be the logical thing to do.
Apparently your goal must not be only to discuss your 'hobby'.
Gee Saturna…I thought this forum was dedicated to the discussion of Treasure Hunting..I also thought that this thread was created to discuss LRL’s..I also thought that with the largest amount of membership I would learn more about my hobby…Art
Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #35 Posted Jun 16, 2010, 04:00:20 PM Quote

This is ME. Marc Austin... the administrator and owner of this site. I am the one who warns people against fraudulent devices.

I have never said "there is not a device capable of locating gold and silver from a distance".

I have only stated the FACT... that >I< have seen people ripped off by fraudulent devices... and I recommend spending money to chat with a geophysicist BEFORE spending ONE dime on ANY LRL. Just get a second opinion before making your purchase. The wad you save just might be your own! HMM, a new header for the LRL forum!

Now - if you have a problem running your potential purchase past someone educated in things like locating things.... well say so... so we can cut to the chase.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey KK….This is the longest that a LRL discussion has stayed on T-net…the Treasure Hunters have been able to place a lot of information on here. I read every post and if a new methods is in the post I try it..I don’t agree with every post from LRL users big that is part of this hobby..
I am sorry that the skeptics get so confused about how different LRL’s and MFD’s react when treasure hunting..Just like automobiles..They all have different features and all test differently…Art

K

Kentucky Kache

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey KK….This is the longest that a LRL discussion has stayed on T-net…the Treasure Hunters have been able to place a lot of information on here. I read every post and if a new methods is in the post I try it..I don’t agree with every post from LRL users big that is part of this hobby..
I am sorry that the skeptics get so confused about how different LRL’s and MFD’s react when treasure hunting..Just like automobiles..They all have different features and all test differently…Art

It would be so nice to be able to have discussions. That's what the board is supposed to be here for. But, other people have other ideas, and since they seem to have free range, I guess we can call the forum a lost cause.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Why don't you PM certain members and invite them to your page KK ?

Then you could discuss anything, and delete the comments you choose. The handful of regular LRL/dowsers could all go there safely, but guess what, they won't.

They'll still come here where they know what some of the responses will be, and in fact, will even start topics addressing skeptics.

This forum is for ALL views. If you want otherwise, it's an extremely easy solution.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Since this is my thread I will try to answer your questions.
I have received personal messages from KK

Then you could discuss anything, and delete the comments you choose. The handful of regular LRL/dowsers could all go there safely, but guess what, they won't.
Why should we go there? We can post here after all this is where we can post and discuss LRL’s

They'll still come here where they know what some of the responses will be, and in fact, will even start topics addressing skeptics.
Yes we know what happens when we try to talk about LRL’s

This forum is for ALL views.
Yes it is…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~

This forum is for ALL views. If you want otherwise, it's an extremely easy solution.
Yep... yep... and yep
These are the members currently ignoring aarthrj3811
SWR, mts, Ted Groves, pedler

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sad...in a way, how somebody would try to stifle the free-flow of information by habitual whining and complaining about those who do not share the same opinion.
This "hobby" is not about deceiving the gullible and electronically challenged out of their hard earned cash.
Thank you SWR for telling us that you even less knowledge about Treasure Hunting than you do of LRL’s..Art
My View of what this hobby is about. Treasure is whatever a person thinks it is. I know guys that seek a lot of different items from brass buttons to huge gold treasures..Personally I like to look for Placer Gold and have been for over 30 years.
What tools they want to use is up to them..What they want and how they spend their money is their decision.. I feel that if someone is ripping off our government I inform my elected officials..If they do not correct the rip off I vote against them in the next election..
I post here on Treasure Net to talk to like minded Treasure Hunters. I enjoy expressing my views about my hobby. I have learned a lot from following members including how to Dowse, map dowsing and using LRL’s and MFD’s..I want to thank the many people who have helped me.
For those that come to a Treasure Hunting Forum just to disrupted the free flow of information please find a hobby that is real..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
First it's, "LRLs find huge amounts of treasure, and make LRL users fantastically rich."

Now it's just a "hobby."

Are the LRL buddies trying to wind down their claims?

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
EE THr said:
First it's, "LRLs find huge amounts of treasure, and make LRL users fantastically rich."

Now it's just a "hobby."

Just my opinion...
The pro LRL people here seem to be trying to get others
to actually buy into their hobby, that is, buy an LRL.

Logic says they have a financial stake in how many
people they can convince into actually spending
money on an LRL.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
pronghorn said:
EE THr said:

Now it's just a "hobby."

Just my opinion...
The pro LRL people here seem to be trying to get others
to actually buy into their hobby, that is, buy an LRL.

Logic says they have a financial stake in how many
people they can convince into actually spending
money on an LRL.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art; From what I see that is their hobby. To make 10,000 posts about something you are not involved in, pretty much speaks for itself.
In the last week I have only been out twice with my equipment. Too much other stuff going on. What do you think they did twice?
I shudder to think. Kind of creeps me out. From all the sick-ology training, I know what we see here is only the tip of the iceburg, as those
traits don't come by themselves and the companions are,,, well, icky.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Art; From what I see that is their hobby. To make 10,000 posts about something you are not involved in, pretty much speaks for itself.
In the last week I have only been out twice with my equipment. Too much other stuff going on. What do you think they did twice?
I shudder to think. Kind of creeps me out. From all the sick-ology training, I know what we see here is only the tip of the iceburg, as those
traits don't come by themselves and the companions are,,, well, icky.

And that is an excellent example of what the LRL "hobby" is all about---posting nonsense and making more unfounded and ridiculous claims, with no data or proof whatsoever....

:sign13:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread