Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey now MzJav. I'll have you know I drink less than a trailerload of beer a week

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
all animals look nice? must not have seen a possum!!

jeff... now come on... you and I have "battled" before. "all animals look nice?"... was not said my me. But I did address the comment (cougars are "nice looking") Obviously... you've never closed down a bar. Ok partner... lets move on... quickly please!!!!!.... Brad

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all animals look nice? must not have seen a possum!!

Hey Jeffers...ya ever seen a baby opossum? Truly nothing cuter! :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

A little song for your next beer run. A song I'm sure Jeff Gordon knows well...lol.

Mzjavert.... Now for you to throw me (my thread) and.... what's his name... oh yea jeff-gordon under the bus is WELL.... well.... well... maybe spot on but he's worse than me... Just ask him. He lies also.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff... now come on... you and I have "battled" before. "all animals look nice?"... was not said my me. But I did address the comment (cougars are "nice looking") Obviously... you've never closed down a bar. Ok partner... lets move on... quickly please!!!!!.... Brad

battled? you must have a different definition of the word. I like you

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Jeffers...ya ever seen a baby opossum? Truly nothing cuter! :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

nope have not seen a baby. still, I do not agree

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mzjavert.... Now for you to throw me (my thread) and.... what's his name... oh yea jeff-gordon under the bus is WELL.... well.... well... maybe spot on but he's worse than me... Just ask him. He lies also.

it's not a lie as long as you believe it while you are typing it

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
it's not a lie as long as you believe it while you are typing it

So after 65 keystrokes you come back to earth (short lie)? Go find a baby opossum. The guy is right about baby opossum's .... get a life Gordon!!!!!. I like you too. Over and out... Gotta go check on Ike & Mike now there outside barking there asses off.... later, Brad.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
65 keystokes? you counted them? ( and I need to get a life!)

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
65 keystokes? you counted them? ( and I need to get a life!)

Ever hear of a savant... I didn't count but I calculate everything closely. The difference is I can function socially (thus far).... your life is fine (kinda). Mine... you be the judge!!!!!!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

LOL, what's wrong with a snappy little tune while making a beer run?

hey now MzJav. I'll have you know I drink less than a trailerload of beer a week

Well less than a trailer load a week could mean one beer or one beer less than a trailer load. Actually I assumed you knew this song well from getting up early every morning to listen to the Bob and Tom show.

Back on topic...heard any dog packs lately?

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Well less than a trailer load a week could mean one beer or one beer less than a trailer load. Actually I assumed you knew this song well from getting up early every morning to listen to the Bob and Tom show.

No I haven't ... and I hope I don't have any news of any more killings or mauling. Unless I'm dishing it out.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Well.. on my end of Tennessee you just may see anything!

Yes.. when I reported seeing a "Black Panther"(twice) next to my home.. I received a few.. "Not possible, they're not native!".

Well sports fans.. how about a Zebra?... "Not possible, they're not native!"?

Yeah,, RIGHT!!

Zebra on the loose in Cleveland, Tennessee!

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Zeke was on the news today. He is still missing after three months to the day. The Zebra's name is " Zeke" and his owners are on Hunt Road.

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well.. on my end of Tennessee you just may see anything!

Yes.. when I reported seeing a "Black Panther"(twice) next to my home.. I received a few.. "Not possible, they're not native!".

Well sports fans.. how about a Zebra?... "Not possible, they're not native!"?

Yeah,, RIGHT!!

Zebra on the loose in Cleveland, Tennessee!

Well at least this "beast" was caught on video. And there's nothing more depressing than knowing what you saw and someone else telling you naw.... not possible. The trouble with my cougar sighting was that this cat jumped across the dirt road in front of me... stopped for .5 seconds on the other side and ran down into a steep ravine. I jumped out... ran to edge and never saw it or heard it again. Total sighting was about 1.5 seconds. Now in our area of Tennessee (middle area) was have an entire breeding herd of wild zebra behind my home. Still haven't caught them on film yet and zebra season just ended.

Thanks for post Number9.... I'm sure you would have never had time for a picture also.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL, a Zebra on the loose.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oohhh coyotes are so pretty they would never do a thing like that. Why would the General public ban leg hold traps if coyotes were dangerous? They look so pretty and sound so nice at night howling. They are so little they would never hurt anything. Just like the mountain lions there so pretty too. We should never hurt one of gods little creatures.

:laughing7:....edit...you got me!!!Sweet Jesus,glad you are not serious!!!!

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

not a bob and tom fan. sometimes I listen to smiley

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oohhh coyotes are so pretty they would never do a thing like that. Why would the General public ban leg hold traps if coyotes were dangerous? They look so pretty and sound so nice at night howling. They are so little they would never hurt anything. Just like the mountain lions there so pretty too. We should never hurt one of gods little creatures.
Rainbows and freakin unicorns, aint everything nice! Joke. Smoke another one, you'll be alright. I really hope you were replying tongue in cheek.

Sorry Limitool. I'm glad Mike is up and looking much better now. I hope you get the problem taken care of.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread