NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found today in northern NC...... Im still in awe..... 133627912_194359252378092_3787007932007935264_n.jpg

Upvote 54

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats, awesome! Any Rev war history near there?

stewielouie

May 14, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
MXT, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same pic on facebook, no story with it.:icon_thumright:

And welcome to Tnet!!

Last edited:

Kdot#23

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2021
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! Can you give a city? I also live in NC and am struggling to find places to hunt....

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find...Bravo!
Welcome to TNet! :hello:
Nick in CT

OP
OP
N

NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do you mean same pic on facebook? i just posted it there too where I run a large group.... and it dont need a story..... found in Northern NC with my Garrett AT Pro...

OP
OP
N

NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not new to the hobby in anyway, Yes im new to this thread.... as far as a story, it was found in NC with my ATP what else do i need to say... give out GPS location and pic of plug? cmon guys.... welcome a new member dont be rude..... and its the same image you see on Facebook because its the same button I also posted there.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post by our rules please, no insulting members. Eric, it doesn't matter when he posts, he posts when he posts. It is nice to have a story with picture and find, but it is not required.

Last edited:

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im not new to the hobby in anyway, Yes im new to this thread.... as far as a story, it was found in NC with my ATP what else do i need to say... give out GPS location and pic of plug? cmon guys.... welcome a new member dont be rude..... and its the same image you see on Facebook because its the same button I also posted there.....

You called them trolls. Not being rude goes both ways. I think they were just wanting some details of the hunt. You can do that without providing location. But it's certainly not a requirement to provide a backstory.

Nice find by the way. Was Arch with you when you found it?

OP
OP
N

NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called them trolls after being questioned why it was also posted on facebook or questioned due to it being my first post, as if it was faked...... sorry but I throw it back man.... Im still confused on what kind of story people expect... u know where and what machine i found it with. what else can I tell without giving up location?

OP
OP
N

NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was walking in a field when I heard a signal and dug it.... thats all im giving sorry but ive met too many pirates in this hobby.

OP
OP
N

NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no he wasnt this time, but he was the first to touch my 1717 pistareen last weekend

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called them trolls after being questioned why it was also posted on facebook or questioned due to it being my first post, as if it was faked...... sorry but I throw it back man.... Im still confused on what kind of story people expect... u know where and what machine i found it with. what else can I tell without giving up location?

If you feel your being attacked, please report the posts and let moderators take care of it, do not insult members. We will address it when it happens.

OP
OP
N

NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i didnt insult anyone, i simply call it as it is...... this is one reason I didnt post here.... just madness...... if they feel im faking or not worthy they can scroll on or report me but i will stand up to BS....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i didnt insult anyone, i simply call it as it is...... this is one reason I didnt post here.... just madness...... if they feel im faking or not worthy they can scroll on or report me but i will stand up to BS....

You called members trolls, that is insulting members, if you feel your being attacked please report the post, let the moderators handle it.

Last edited:

Shawnboylk

Mar 30, 2018
Wilmington nc
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would start it out really dramatic. It was a cold winter day winds out of the north at 9 mph here in nc. I walked swinging my machine to the right and then left . [emoji3516](Now you finish [emoji23])

DetectorMoe

Apr 4, 2013
SouthEast North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox800, ATpro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome dig there bud... I dug some Rev buttons but not this one yet. Everytime I'm at a colonial site, I am thinking about this button.. That should be a banner find... Congrats!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread