NCDigger11

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found today in northern NC...... Im still in awe..... 133627912_194359252378092_3787007932007935264_n.jpg

Upvote 54

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
if you're a hard core relic hunter for American Rev War this is a prize very few will ever see or own, the other NC hunters will probably back me up lol

I fear this post may be a one and done for the OP...we could use more posters with the desire and passion for this era find. Few of us have the sites that produce these finds....hopefully we will see more in the future and post them up .

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the way I see it. I didn't feel that anyone was questioning the validity of the find at all. When someone responded "same pic on facebook with no back story" they weren't trying to say you didnt find it, just that you didn't add any story or description to the pictures of the find. Its just that people like to hear the treasure hunting story to go with the post. You can use generic terms like farm field, colonial homesite, old creek bed etc. without giving up the location of the hunt site. Then you can add in things like detector used, what kind of signal the target was, depth, etc. Mkaes for a much better presentation of the overall product. And by the way, AWESOME FIND! :thumbsup: Hope there's more to be found there. Congrats!

Ia.FurTrade

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2008
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the way I see it. I didn't feel that anyone was questioning the validity of the find at all. When someone responded "same pic on facebook with no back story" they weren't trying to say you didnt find it, just that you didn't add any story or description to the pictures of the find. Its just that people like to hear the treasure hunting story to go with the post. You can use generic terms like farm field, colonial homesite, old creek bed etc. without giving up the location of the hunt site. Then you can add in things like detector used, what kind of signal the target was, depth, etc. Mkaes for a much better presentation of the overall product. And by the way, AWESOME FIND! :thumbsup: Hope there's more to be found there. Congrats!
Well said, Evo!

Iowa Dale

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Outstanding relic, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome buttons, it would be my find of a life time too:headbang:

Top Member Reactions