Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RKinOI

Nov 18, 2004
After deer season I could probably hook up with you to hunt. What up Dog! Gimme a ring.

OP
OP
TORRERO

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe you are still lurking around here...
but sounds good..
I thought you dropped of the earth...

kd8hf

Nov 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Classic ID
I moved to Charlotte last January. Do you belong to any local clubs? I usually have some weekends that I can hunt.

Send me a private message or respond here.

Gary

TammyNC123

Dec 24, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Hi Richard! Don't know if you remember me but you helped me when I got started in treasure hunting about 10 years ago. I am still in Salisbury. Haven't had much luck finding anything but haven't given up. Good to see you again.

Tammy

G

grg

I live in Hickory, I am also looking for some company on some hunts.
let me know.
gary r

TammyNC123

Dec 24, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Spent all day Saturday hunting Dan Nicholas Park. Between 3 of us we ended up with about 8.00 in change. lol. Nothing older than 1967. No jewelry, 3 of those smashed pennies 2 from there and 1 from Asheville( of all places). Nothing spectacular. But was a great day to be put and alot of fun.

Tammy

dennisd567

Jan 21, 2007
I'm in the process of moving to the Charlotte/Gastonia/Monroe area....(haven't found a house yet)....metal detecting, treasure hunting, Gold Panning...plan to visit the hidenite (-2 sp)gem area soon also.....will be gearing up for some serious treasure/gold hunting soon...spent lots o time in the Rockies hiking but never got around to the sites I wanted with a metal detector or shovel...also take photo's on the trips and do Oil paintings of the landscapes.......... gimmie a shout

Dennis

B

BrushyMtnMan

Hi guys:

I'm new to the forum and not real experienced with metal detecting, Live in Taylorsville area and can get together some Saturdays.

BrushyMtnMan

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Welcome aboard. I love the Alexander/Wilkes County area. Tons of places to go. I would be interested in coming up that way if you have any good old home/school sites to hunt. I only know a few people up that way, (none are into MDing), but all are really nice people.

I might be able to check with them to see if they have any interesting land to hunt.

B

BrushyMtnMan

Hey Joe:

Sounds good. I'm still scouting for some good areas. I'll let you know. Here is my e-mail, please send me yours.
<[email protected]>

Thanks,
BMM

D

diggin-it-up

hey, im in concord. would love to get together sometime. give me a hollar.

Retired Fire

Dec 29, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 400, 5"x8" coils for both. Whites PinPointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just starting out and live in Charlotte. Maybe you could show me some techniques and how to find. I defiantly could use some guidance.

Lowman

Jan 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also love to get involved. Living in Charlotte myself (Cornelius actually)..

scarriker

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Charlotte and hsve been meaning to attend Matthews club. I think they meet 2nd. Tuesday. I'm starting back after 30 years. Don't have much time now but want to get out and I would rather not go alone.

smittyman

Jun 6, 2012
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Matthews Club - Metal Detecting Club Of The Carolinas - meets at 7 PM on the 4th Tuesday of every month at the Matthews Community Center. The address is 100 W. McDowell St. Matthews. Meetings are fun and informal. This past Tuesday member Kurt Stubenhoffer gave an in depth talk on overlaying and blending old maps with new GPS enabled maps. PM me with any questions if you'd like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread