need advice fleamarkets

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you do ebay more people will view your stuff.My cousin did alot better when he went to ebay instead of the flea markets.People can view your items from the comfort of home everyday.Good luck.

OP
OP
willis7

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
that's my thought, plus even with ebays fees i should still make more I'm cutting out gas and booth cost so in the end I should make more

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would think it all depends on the customers you are targeting. Older consumers still like to hold something in their hands before they buy. Younger people have known nothing but the digital age and are more comfortable buying from the net. Music is one example of this idea. My generation prefer cd's while younger would rather dl music. Most major publications have written about this phenomenon.

OP
OP
willis7

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
I'm wanting the most amount for what I have, I'll try ebay and see how that goes over the next couple of months, if I'm not satisfied with that I may team up with someone and split a booth at the fleamarket from now on and just do it for fun

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread