Need gold prospecting areas

ProspectorALEX

Apr 14, 2013
Clam Gulch, AK
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT E-series
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi I'm new to treasure net and I'm really into prospecting i need some prospecting locations about 3 hours away from fort irwin. If anyone could give me some good locations I would really appreciate it. Also we have a gold cube we've been really wanting to use. We are in California. Need replies by Friday.we have a gold cube we want to use

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Alex... If was gotten after the 1st you're ahead of me in the gold recovery department for this year!

Guys.... I think Alex is going to be giving us all a run for our money (and the gold) this year!

Keith... you're a good man! That was a heck of a gesture in gifting Alex with the classifiers. I know he' going to put them to good use and I'm sure he's going to find they work a lot better than that "chicken wire" did! (But that was good thinking there Alex! Out of the box for sure!)

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello, have you been to randsburg california yet? Its a metal detector gold nugget heaven.

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well there is azusa canyon, at the base of bigbear, however. Its a jaunt for your area. Look up the bridge to nowhere on youtube. I was there sluicing on monday and didnt find a thing. Many other sluicers out there that day. I asked around and they hadn't found anything either. I felt that I just wasn't digging deep enough.:goldbar:

mrlindeman

Feb 6, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Holy Moly Alex thats awesome! Thats a great day. Everyone here has been so helpful for this young man for sure. This is a great community. Hopefully someday Alex will still be on here and we will all remenise on this post.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Keith, I could use some classifiers, a dry washer, a highbanker etc. wanna send me some?
Just kidding. But what a guy! That's pretty awesome of you to help the kid out.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Alex, The original shipping showed the classifier to arrive Friday or Monday. Here is the shipping information. I have blacked out important information for your safety, but at least you know the classifiers are on there way. Also check your PM's and let me know if you can used that piece of equipment.

Shipping.png

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alex thanks for getting back with me. I did not think you could use the equipment, I will keep an eye out for a Dry Washer. Maybe I will get lucky and win a dry washer at the GPAA Expo in a few weeks. If I do its yours... You should have your classifiers tomorrow.

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2012
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some really good people on this forum. It's pretty awesome what AzViper did for you. I hope you and your dad find some good gold this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread