NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
make dinner, watch a tv program, go to bed

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The voice of sanity and reason is back. I don't know if I am a ghost or a zombie or the ghost of a zombie. All I really know is that I had North American Fairy Pneumonia after the fairies infested my home. I bugged out under my castle while the fairies ate all my food, drank all my beer and generally trashed everything. Several experimental drugs later I am almost normal. Also, I discovered fairies detest aliens and cats, which is good. But I am going to be out a lot of gold cause they stole all of the Princess's Victoria's Secrets stuff.
Since we are all going to die in twelve years I suppose we know when the contest ends. I see there are some new pretenders trying to win.
I am going to catch up in the posts and pidgeon drama and be last as usual.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fancy fancy....
Sam comes back and somehow you disappear.....Sam gets banned and poof... you reappear. Your like Puff The Magic Dragon!
Glad you are better....I sent out a ART (Alien Response Team) for you you but they got tied up with some turtle aliens while crossing the Mississippi.
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No beer? That is sinful! My home is not complete if I did not have a weeks supply on hand. Now I need to go get one out of the fridge.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Sammit. I missed Honest Sam? At least I have more beer. And I trapped a fairy to interrogate.
Now the turtles have turned on us. Haven't seen any turtles for a long time. Have you ever really thought about turtles? What's up with the shell? It's seems pointless to have armor. Not like foxes are shooting arrows at them.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Sammit. I missed Honest Sam? At least I have more beer. And I trapped a fairy to interrogate.
Now the turtles have turned on us. Haven't seen any turtles for a long time. Have you ever really thought about turtles? What's up with the shell? It's seems pointless to have armor. Not like foxes are shooting arrows at them.
Being on a lake I had to teach the kids when young not to pet the turtles....we have some monster snapping turtles. They are mean and have attitudes.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread