NEW CONTEST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Time to cook and finish this last game once and for all

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
slept in today

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Wonder if Sam got banned again? ....

Yes he did. The question though is why....

Yes. It was alluded to on a post on the "general" main page. I guess his use of word "liar" was seen as an infraction. Because it was in-the-context (or could be construed to be) of a claim of a treasure found.

I couldn't understand from the grammatical text of it, whether he was quoting his-own-self as having said that word in the past. Or was currently calling someone a "liar", or ... I dunno. But none-the-less it was on a hot-button topic post/thread. And was thus seen as a no-no. That , and disputing one's own past ban, is also a no-no. That would fall under "questioning the mod's". I think he meant well, but ... just isn't up-to-speed on ways to insert a dissenting opinion, within the rules.

Based on how often he chimed in on this particular forum heading, I'm sure he misses all you guys. Maybe the mod's can cut him a break, if he doesn't chime in on hot-button topics, with words that are hot-button words. Because , other than that, he seemed to be a complying & good forumite.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1 hour time shift messes me up

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam ain't a bad guy, he just needs to back off and stop beating a dead horse.
Last
I agree with wind here...he was fun...lol.
Hit our little coin star machine on the way to taking the boy back to college....silver #3!
1552269157170.jpeg 1552269187392.jpeg

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just returning from my evening walk after work and got called over to my neighbors. She had fallen and could not get back up to her walker. Bad back and all I was able to get her back on her feet and in her chair. Getting old is not fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread