E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Ling is actually a cousin of the Cod. At least on the east coast, it is. I guess in California, even the fish can pick their Genders.
Dang....Even the fish are messed up in Cali.
So does Valley have to ask the fish what gender it is after he catches it? Man, no wonder fishing licenses cost so much out there....you have to have a degree in gender studies just to catch fish.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dang....Even the fish are messed up in Cali.
So does Valley have to ask the fish what gender it is after he catches it? Man, no wonder fishing licenses cost so much out there....you have to have a degree in gender studies just to catch fish.
Last

It’s actually illegal to ask the fish what their preferred gender is. That could be too offensive to the fish. We just have to assume based on appearance.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s actually illegal to ask the fish what their preferred gender is. That could be too offensive to the fish. We just have to assume based on appearance.

Last
Ok got it. Nobody would ever want to hurt a fishes feelings. Now a cat on the other hand! I would not hesitate to guess the gender of any cat.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last

Oh no that is the last thing you want to do. Let's say you catch a Ling which appears male. You post a pic and brag about the male ling you caught. The California Fish, Game and Wildlife Gender dept. will fine the poop out of you.
I hate cod. Well, hate is a strong word but as a young fellow I was fishing once and a gentleman came along and asked if I would like to come to his rv and see his large Codpiece. Suffice it to say he was not talking about fish. I guess I did get my first taste of whidkey that day. Which helped. But I still feel a little odd about fishing.

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A crap permit? That’s actually one type of permit we don’t have out here. When you gotta go, you gotta go....no permit necessary.

As for the fishing permit, it actually only costs $17. But then the environmental impact fees, Fish and Game biological study fees, taxes from all angles, and other added on assessments all add up to $198,569.34. So don’t be spreading rumors that our fishing licenses out here are $200,000. That’s just fake news that makes us look bad!

Last

Because I don't want to un necessarily malign Cali, I di check before posting. If you purchase the permit online there is an added Climate Change tax of $1430.66 added at checkout, thus bringibg the total to $200,000.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because I don't want to un necessarily malign Cali, I di check before posting. If you purchase the permit online there is an added Climate Change tax of $1430.66 added at checkout, thus bringibg the total to $200,000.
Not a bad deal for California. I heard they tried to pass a bill to make $100 per gallon at the gas pump but the bill was dropped. Maybe next time they will get it through.
$200,000 for a fishing license is worth it for.a little fun in the sun.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad deal for California. I heard they tried to pass a bill to make $100 per gallon at the gas pump but the bill was dropped. Maybe next time they will get it through.
$200,000 for a fishing license is worth it for.a little fun in the sun.
Last

Valley is right. You do not need a crap permit in Cali. You do need a permit to not crap as street crapping fights climate change.
The fishing license fee is reasonable. After San Francisco was burned to the ground it was realized twin castrophes had happened: the San Francisco Treat Chef Boy Ar De lost his home and company. No more Rice A Roni. Poor sod!
static.jpg

Also, decades of feces monuments were lost. People came from all over the globe to view these organic art pieces. The homeless have to start over. One typical fellow wept as he stood over the smoldering remains of a poop hill he had begun in the eighties. All gone.
There are two reasons to go to Cali( besides the Ling fishing ).
fashion-2013-08-mint-clothing-mermaid-tee-main.jpg

This may be photo shopped. Where are the used diapers and needles?
Anyway, here is a travel tip. It is a well documented fact attractive Cali girls such as the one above always have an IQ tied to their waist size. Always ask a Cali girl her measurements. This girl likely has a 24 inch waist. This means she will readily follow you back to your RV to see the Alien you captured. Show her a shaved red panda, and give her some xanax and opioids and get ready for fun! You may even work the panda in there somewhere.
I once learned a Cali girl's name, and went to her home. I told her I had purchased her and showed her a receipt and bill of sale which I made with my computer. She packed a few things and followed me home, but grumbled about being sold for only three hundred dollars by her single mom. I told her I had paid a thousand more but listed the price low to avoid sales tax. Which cheered her.
I "freed" her after four years. She said that although she could not complain about my treatment of her, she wanted to spend her life fighting to end slavery.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This lady is very fine and I would like her for a partner searching the beaching in the great state of Connecticut while I am Last.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where have all the member gone? They are gone for every and never to return. Tippy and I are the the members on this forum.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This lady is very fine and I would like her for a partner searching the beaching in the great state of Connecticut while I am Last.
Connecticut may compete with California on taxes....but California does not have all ornery grandmothers like you have in Connecticut.
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,, it's supposed to be a little warmer next week.
I'm going with a group of treasure hunters next week to a ghost town. Hope to find something good.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,, it's supposed to be a little warmer next week.
I'm going with a group of treasure hunters next week to a ghost town. Hope to find something good.

You will find ghosts mainly. Beware of bringing anything back as it is well known you can invite spirits back with you. According to people who study such things and appear on the Conspiracy Show.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s going to be a chilly 62 degrees today on the coast. I’m going to have to bundle up, but catching crabs is worth it.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can catch grabs by going uptown and picking up a meth addict. Or just standing in line ar Malwarts. Ha!
I meant crabs but oh well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread