sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got done cooking up all of my crabs. Tomorrow will consist of crab cakes, some crab sushi rolls and bruschetta topped with lumped crab. It’ll be a very crabby day.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well well well. I was checking my troll traps early this morning and was following some big cat tracks....low and behold in mid stride they change from cat tracks into three toe alien tracks. Looks like Tippy took the space craft out last night. She missed one of my traps by about 3.3 inches. Careful Tippy, careful.
Last

The Fairies were pissin and moaning about the trolls harassing them. Maybe they could quit going to the bridge? Of course not because that would make sense. So I got some troll traps from Amazon and caught a couple. Not the shiny-ist ornaments on the old Christmas tree and I never knew what horrific B O they have. Loaded them in the horse trailer which was not easy because the Fairies kept poking them with sticks.
Hauled them to Seligman MO where they won't stand out( home of more married couples consisting of brothers and sisters in US ).
Now Fairies are complaining it is no fun going to the bridge anymore to get drunk and skinny dip. Wth >:(

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Furthermore...Belizia told Mermaid the electronic filet knife was a B.O.B. If I hadn't stopped her we would have had cornbread and fried Mermaid for supper.
I may break down and get her a magic wand off Amazon so she quits putting iron nails on the bed and using my AT pro to "detect" them.
I also want to mention a possibly sensitive issue. Does anyone else feel Valley is emotionally unavailable? Maybe he has trust issues and all that craft beer can't help.
Sam, as his Eastern counter part, may have his problems, but that is to be expected as Connecticutians or Nutmeggers, are born with that proverbial white oak stick up their port hole.
When a Nutmegger moves into Missouri they are required by our state c
Constitution to have the rod removed as they are insufferable otherwise.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once read that Vikings use to get rid of emotional problems by drinking....and if it came back the next day then their solution was to drink more....and so on. Maybe Valley is a direct descendant of these Vikings and he is in to something here. I bet Vikings had crabs as well?
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All 14 white homers are in the loft. Got the last one back this afternoon.
Going to a Ghost Town tomorrow. There will be six of us. Six mile hike. I've been told that the old town was built on a hill. This is going to be interesting.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trebinsky and Goth tryng for worst QB of the year award tonight. Bet 49ers don't get back to SB. Ravens are the darlings of media this season.
Dogs could fly if they had wings. I would love to own a ghost town. Lot of them for sale.
Would like to go to Nortonville. Fun place.
https://backpackerverse.com/burney-child-ghost-haunts-black-ranch-road/

Check out the other lunks at bottom page.
Has Tippy been pooping in drawers lately? Cats love to poop on everything.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread