New Hampshire Finds Thread

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
OK we need a New Hampshire finds thread so i will start one please post all your New Hampshire finds in this thread even if you post it somewhere else..I would love to see what all my neighbors are digging up in this beautiful historical land we have up here.Thanks and i hope 2008 is the best year yet!!! :thumbsup:

PLEASE POST YOUR NEW HAMPSHIRE FINDS HERE
WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO SEE THEM.. :thumbsup:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NORTHEAST HUNTER said:
OK we need a New Hampshire finds thread so i will start one please post all your New Hampshire finds in this thread even if you post it somewhere else..I would love to see what all my neighbors are digging up in this beautiful historical land we have up here.Thanks and i hope 2008 is the best year yet!!! :thumbsup:

That's actually a neat idea - hopefully this takes off - it would be nice.

I'll be getting out again real soon and hopefully have some things to show off

Findone

Jan 20, 2006
COPE SOUTH CAROLINA
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT and Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that it's a good idea too :thumbsup:, but I haven't got out any yet :'(, but will post when I do.
Leon

angifogg

Apr 24, 2007
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My best find so far at the beach in NH last fall

Attachments

• HPIM0646.JPG
    HPIM0646.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 803
  • HPIM0646.JPG
    HPIM0646.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 814
  • HPIM0646.JPG
    HPIM0646.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 790

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Angifogg - what a unique item to find!! It's great that it was fully intact as well. Nice one!

angifogg

Apr 24, 2007
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
Angifogg - what a unique item to find!! It's great that it was fully intact as well. Nice one!

Thanks, I was really excited to have found it. The summer before I found this I think I may have found a gold/silver cob it was kind of square and had a lot of weird detailing on it, unfortunetly it was my first find (before I even knew about cobs) and I was surrounded by children when I was digging it and I gave it to a little girl who seemed very interested in it. Now I feel so stupid for doing that, oh well I made a young girl happy! :wink:

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
finally got out...was pretty happy to dig up this 1903 Barber Quarter..woo hoo..couple of wheats too as well as some clad :icon_sunny: ;D

Attachments

• 1903 barber quarter-4.jpg
    1903 barber quarter-4.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 784
OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
Good luck to ya..I'm heading out again tomorrow.. :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Thanks for the good luck it paid off.Today i got out for the first hunt of the season..I hit along some railroad tracks that have a little construction going on..I found a 1833 large cent and a 1883 Indian head..Also i found this ring it's a little intersting to say the least..Thanks for looking and i pass the luck on to everyone..

Attachments

• mcrs 161.jpg
    mcrs 161.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 764
  • mcrs 157.jpg
    mcrs 157.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 784
  • mcrs 160.jpg
    mcrs 160.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 789
  • mcrs 162.jpg
    mcrs 162.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 783

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Got out for a little while today..was hunting an old foundation near my house..

1883 Woman's Relief Corps medal

circa 1890-1910 Lambert Pharmacal Listerine Bottle

a clip of some kind??

Old key..lots of square nails and other assorted "stuff". ;D

Attachments

• Huckins Hill Road Finds foundation-06.jpg
    Huckins Hill Road Finds foundation-06.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 714
  • Huckins Hill Road Finds foundation-02.jpg
    Huckins Hill Road Finds foundation-02.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 699

jnut4

Jul 27, 2006
New Hampshire
NORTHEAST HUNTER said:
Nice haul jnut4.I would definitely hit that place again..How big was the foundation ?

It's not really that big..there's a small foundation where the house was..and another smaller one where the barn was behind it.. then just acres and acres of woods..lots of iron there as well but now I know to dig it all..i was mainly just looking for coins which I haven't found there yet..

giorgio

Mar 5, 2008
New Bern, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, Chicoryman here. Since my wife (Photoangel) & I live in NH thought we join in the party. 1st yr for metal D'ing for wife. She's really got the bug. We're in the Dover area & have had some small success. She "forced me" to go to York beach on April 5th Brrrr. Keeping a tally for our 1st yr we're at $38.46 in clad ( she's a quarterhound,11 in 1 outting) 5 silver dimes, 1 undated Indianhead, and 1 poor condition 1858 Flying eagle penny she found 8 1/2" deep. ("see-I told you there is something in there!) Six so-so newer silver rings, & lots of typical odds & ends. I did pull up a 12 small stone blue sapphire silver ring yesterday at a school yard.She wants me to take it to a jeweler to have it cleaned & sized it for her to wear. She swings a Whites Classic IDX & I have a new Fisher CZ-3D.
Still rather new at this forum stuff. Hope to master posting photos of finds next. Have new Kodak digital camera but my ops system on this old laptop won't download the pics. She has a new desktop w/ Vista. I'm going to play with that & see how it goes. Still learning how to use the newbie PC. Good hunting to all Chicoryman & Photoangel

OP
OP
northeast hunter

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE
A big welcome to the forum giorio.Sounds like you two have had some good luck..Yes you must learn the camera....Looking forward to your finds..HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread