New lower prices on XP Deus!

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Stinks for us current owners but good for those teetering!:occasion14:

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much cheaper is the full setup now as compared to last month?...

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How much cheaper is the full setup now as compared to last month?...

$399 if you get the WS5 setup. If I did my math right!

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wish I had teetered a little while longer. Just picked one up 3 weeks ago. :censored:

I bought mine last year which was a demo model new version software with the 5 year warranty that due to being a demo could not be sold as new(looked like it had never been used) I got it with the WS4 configuration for $1655 which at the time a decent deal. I even got the $100 accessories promo. I can't really complain. I bought the Gray Ghost headset too which to me is a very nice setup with the unit.

I guess eventually they had to do a big sale and this was the time. Would I have waited knowing this................probably not. So all in all I am happy. Anyone though who bought within the last month I would be somewhat upset however!

metaljunkie

Sep 15, 2013
Thunder Bay
Detector(s) used
Deus with 11" coil
Home made water kit for deus
Garrett at pro with stock coil
5x8 coil
nel hunter coil
Pro pointer
Garrett euro ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone know if this is a sale, or the new standard pricing?

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anyone know if this is a sale, or the new standard pricing?

That is what we are being told but it was based on the euro losing ground on the dollar so that may not last.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's a good deal. Good luck with your detectors in 2015. I love my at gold but watched videos on this machine. Very impressive.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was teetering, and the lower price made me pounce! Thanks to Bart, I got one on the way. Bart, you are one of the good ones, man. I'm thinking you'll be getting another order from me soon for a hard case and a couple other Deus goodies.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was teetering, and the lower price made me pounce! Thanks to Bart, I got one on the way. Bart, you are one of the good ones, man. I'm thinking you'll be getting another order from me soon for a hard case and a couple other Deus goodies.

Thanks for the complements. Holler at me anytime or for help setting it up. Its so easy with the XP I am sure will do just fine though.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that darn detector just came in. Amazing service!

I took a few minutes to unbox it and fool around with it. So light I almost fainted. I brought the manual into the house (working in the shop today) so I can read it thoroughly. I am sure that with time, I will really begin to understand every little thing about it. Good so far!

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that darn detector just came in. Amazing service!

I took a few minutes to unbox it and fool around with it. So light I almost fainted. I brought the manual into the house (working in the shop today) so I can read it thoroughly. I am sure that with time, I will really begin to understand every little thing about it. Good so far!

Glad you like it! Be sure to post your first finds here!

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could complain about the lower price after I bought mine, but since I got the educator discount and only paid $900 for the most expensive WS5 bundle, I have no right!

Don376

Oct 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon, who did you go through for the educators discount? I use both my Excal II and Sand shark to teach lessons in my wife's class and have been trying to justify another detector. This could be just the excuse!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread