🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been scouring the internet for information, just a lot of speculation right now.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have cash set aside in case this is the next big thing... I already have an Etrac and a CTX 3030... I love the FBS machines...
Gary from Oregon

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Minelab AR-1500, featuring a 11" x 10" lightweight coil, combining FBS2, and the new AR technology. The machine can REJECT aluminum, while still detecting gold.:thumbsup:

jss1216

Apr 17, 2014
Shelton,Ct
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
I have a Garrett Max on order--- if this machine is released and available before the Max --- garrett loses me as a customer.

OP
OP
B

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I have a Garrett Max on order--- if this machine is released and available before the Max --- garrett loses me as a customer.

I would be surprised if they released it this year.

jhittle

Jun 7, 2016
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
◄ Minelab CTX 3030
◄ XP Deus
◄ Minelab Equinox 800
◄ Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont need a new one but would love to see some updates and improvements in the current software.. its been a while and im sure theres room for improvements possible for the current CTX and etrac... would also like to see a wireless pinpointer like the MI6 from Deus

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this blurb on Minelab's web page;

We are very excited to announce that our newest metal detector will be unveiled at Detectival UK Rally on Sep 16th,*2017. Detectival will be held from the 15th*to the 17th*of September on 1,000 acres of undetected land close to the medieval market towns of Burford and Charlbury, approximately two hours outside of London.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am booked into that event, but may have to cancel my trip as I've done something to my back and may have to go in for surgery?

If however I get a good followup prognosis from the physiotherapist and my doctor, I will be in the U.K for 3 weeks.

I will do my best to get my hands on the new machine at this event, and let you all know what I think as soon as I can.

The prices on the CTX 3030 has come down in the past few weeks, so it makes me wonder how they plan on fitting this one into the market?

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
It would have to be groundbreaking for me to want anything more than my etrac. If it could distinguish gold from aluminum or something along those lines of a game changer, then I would do whatever it took to get the new technology in my hands.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

FWest

Jun 27, 2017
Detector(s) used
EQ 600, ORX, TDI SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
*DISCLAIMER* - I do not know any facts only internet rumors

I see speculation posted on Reddit calling it the Equinox. Also one guy saying it might have been "tested" inside a GM 1000 case. Supposedly one of the testers was running a Deus and after waiting a year for the HF coil, sold it quickly after he started testing the ML.

Hopefully it will drive down the cost of the other "obsolete" models.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The factory info certainly sound impressive. Enough that I may grab one of the first ones to test it. 2 separate circuits running simultaneously. One is multi-freq running ground tracking, one running single channel discrimination search. Combining the best of both worlds???

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you may have only 4 more days to wait as they say on the minelab web news page that they will unveil a new machine on September 16 at a hunt in the UK.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you may have only 4 more days to wait as they say on the minelab web news page that they will unveil a new machine on September 16 at a hunt in the UK.

Yeah, there can be a long time between an unveil and being for sale in the US

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Minelab AR-1500, featuring a 11" x 10" lightweight coil, combining FBS2, and the new AR technology. The machine can REJECT aluminum, while still detecting gold.:thumbsup:
Hmmmmm.... If that's all true Terry, I may forget the MAX, use the Pro for water play, and take a hard look instead at the possible AR-1500? I have a Safari and like it so again, Hmmmmmm......

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But will it come with high-cap batteries mags and adjustable stock length?

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most important question is.....How much does it cost? It doesn't matter how great it is, if only a few people can afford it.

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I sold my Minelab for the Deus, but if this is the case I'd buy this machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread