new MX5

Rocky77

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This video isn't a good example of this machine in use. These guys don't really show its capabilities, features or how it truly performs.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought the same thing. Anything can pick up a large rusted piece of junk at 3 inches.

OP
OP
B

Brooklynhunter

Jul 16, 2013
Agreed. That review was worth little to nothing. They didnt even run thru its features, menus and settings. I hope someone will post an effective video review of the MX5. But I must say so far im not impressed on any level thus far with what I have seen.

Rocky77

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's came through with a good introductory video, in my opinion. I think it would be a good first detector for someone who'd like to get into the hobby that has some of the features of the higher end machines, and more to offer than the lower end machines. It's cool that it uses all the eclipse coils, too. That's a real plus. I've been really happy with all my Eclipse coils for my DFX. Seems like another fine product from White's to me. Never seen an MX5, never used one but I'm sure it will do the job.

OP
OP
B

Brooklynhunter

Jul 16, 2013
My previous post was in error. I had viewed a differant video. I just viewed the whites video and will say it was well done. The MX5 seems to offer a wide assortment of options for a very good price. The video was very informative and the video and audio quality was great. All in all I will probably look to pick theMX 5 up as a good back up to my v3i.

OP
OP
B

Brooklynhunter

Jul 16, 2013
This is the video I originally posted on. Did not think it offered anythingof value. The video whites did was outstanding with a ton information. Thanx for posting. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread