New show coming to Animal Planet, SUNDAY!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last nights show was another reminder that drama is still the main focus on these shows. :BangHead:
Other than that I liked it :icon_thumright:

GG~

Oldyoungtimer

Feb 20, 2013
Oh the drama! Looks like they got a bunch of fire starters and a couple people who will burn up fast as gasoline. Guess all gold shows are like this now a days. Still I could only dream of being able to get a chance to so something like that. Lucky them!

OP
OP
M

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Original Gold Bug, Dahlke Dredges, LeTrap Sluice for clean-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all who watched!
Oh the idiosyncrasies of miners from different parts of the country. It was fun to be there but more fun now, to see how everything was edited.
I can't wait for next week!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch for the suttle evirowacko inuendos. I heard one just in the clip.

Yep they keep hinting at Global warming ???

may have even been why they were in T's in the Summer :tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all who watched!
Oh the idiosyncrasies of miners from different parts of the country. It was fun to be there but more fun now, to see how everything was edited.
I can't wait for next week!

Are you Jack Duggins the guide? You sure had your work cut out for you :tongue3:

GG~

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your not the one who got upset already :tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know right? These guys get a great opportunity and one guy is throwing tantrums and a couple of others want to rest and pick flowers;)

Ya Know the 2 Guys resting :laughing7:
I really got a laugh when the one said something to the effect,
maybe I need a rest after his rest :laughing9:

I thought that could be me :headbang:

OP
OP
M

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GG, yes that is me. Had a ball but it was tougher than anything I've done in ten years!

Jeff, I only got upset with production.

As for the guys "picking flowers", they were just making fun of the 'structured' members. Funny stuff!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GG, yes that is me. Had a ball but it was tougher than anything I've done in ten years!

As for the guys "picking flowers", they were just making fun of the 'structured' members. Funny stuff!

:icon_thumright:

Yea i just thought it was either editing or the one who complained really should have stayed home.

Memory since I watched it is thin, but I'd swear someone said 15 Minutes yet & we need to head out,
and he got upset walked away sat down & cried to the camera for how long ?
then said I'm good Now :laughing7:

if time mattered complain back at the camp :thumbsup:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Feldman's are comical for sure and I can tell they have quite a bit of knowledge for youngsters, you can also tell that they are a bit spoiled and are used to getting their way.

It was good to see how they took Americo along and taught him some things and then named the creek for him after he found some gold there, that really made his day.

Jack that had to be a great adventure for you and the others and I hope there is at least a season two in the works :icon_thumright:

GG~

Quickpan Dan

Feb 2, 2013
I really hope they get it together it seems cut up by tv producers and ratings grabbers. I have been on a "reality" tv show and its definitely nothing like what you see on the tube. Everything is cut for interest and drama.

Besides that it looks like none of them actually planned very well for their trip(probably more drama by producers). And I don't care if I'm a driller or whatever I think I would have practiced panning a few times before the whole trip and all.
It also appeared to me that they were sampling from the very top surface of the sand bars. WTf I'm thinking this show is like most others.

OP
OP
M

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having only a month to plan and then go, was tough. If someone said you were leaving for [the moon] what would you pack?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having only a month to plan and then go, was tough. If someone said you were leaving for [the moon] what would you pack?

Tang :laughing7:

index.jpg

OP
OP
M

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting