New show coming to Animal Planet, SUNDAY!

Paul from SFbayarea

Mar 23, 2013
Union City, CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Other
Having only a month to plan and then go, was tough. If someone said you were leaving for [the moon] what would you pack?

I think it's actually very cool that you're on here. Now we can get some real insight as to how things really played out from someone who was there, and not just what the producers want you to see with their editing of the show. With that being said, I'm really enjoying this show so far. :icon_thumleft:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its always interesting how some people feel that because they do things a certain way that everyone around them must follow suit. There are many paths to accomplish a goal, one size rarely fits all.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its always interesting how some people feel that because they do things a certain way that everyone around them must follow suit. There are many paths to accomplish a goal, one size rarely fits all.

While there may be many paths to a goal, I can understand and empathize with those that want to get out and get to work, but are held back by others who want to sleep late or move slower. If the total product is to be split equally, it doesn't make sense for some to work fewer hours or move less dirt for processing.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While there may be many paths to a goal, I can understand and empathize with those that want to get out and get to work, but are held back by others who want to sleep late or move slower. If the total product is to be split equally, it doesn't make sense for some to work fewer hours or move less dirt for processing.

Older people get up early (like myself at 47), younger people often don't ( I didn't when I was younger). Older people often like to pretend this is some kind of sign of laziness, instead of just acknowledging the differences in biological clocks from young to older. I am all for equal shares of product for equal work, but if I can get the same work done in 3 hours that it takes others to do in 4, am I working less?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread