New to the forum

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
I folks, new to the forum. Been tecting a couple of years now. Live in TX and enjoy coin/jewelery, relic and would like to try for gold someday (nuggets that is). Also enjoy the beach. My wife and I both detect and enjoy the time together. I use an M6 and my wife uses a Prizm V for the time being (it's about time for an upgrade) . Talk to you guys later. :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
X-Star.jpg

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
Welcome to TNET, lots of great people here. I'm in Galveston co. Maybe I'll see ya on the beach sometime.

hunterinthesky

Aug 16, 2008
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300 - DX-1 Pinpointer
Welcome. Even though I am new to this forum. I already have found a home on the net when it comes to GOOD people and Good information. Very educational. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to TNet! Enjoy your stay mate. :coffee2: :thumbsup:

Good Hunting!
Eu

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum and A Big Howdy From Alabama!

pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.

As for your statement "Time to upgrade". Not necessarily I would never feel forced to upgrade unless it is what you want to do. Usually your finds will drop off slightly when you upgrade, as you will have to learn a new machine. (I am in the middle of that right now).

Good luck and glad you are here.

OP
OP
littletwig

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
pennyfarmer said:
Welcome.

As for your statement "Time to upgrade". Not necessarily I would never feel forced to upgrade unless it is what you want to do. Usually your finds will drop off slightly when you upgrade, as you will have to learn a new machine. (I am in the middle of that right now).

Good luck and glad you are here.

Good to hear from you Pennyfarmer. When I was speaking of an up grade for my wife it's because she is getting tired of me finding more than she does. I up graded from a Prizm V to a n M6 and have never looked back. My wife still uses the Prizm V. She is ready to upgrade to an M6 and since I already use one the learning curve will be nothing. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread