New to the forum

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
I folks, new to the forum. Been tecting a couple of years now. Live in TX and enjoy coin/jewelery, relic and would like to try for gold someday (nuggets that is). Also enjoy the beach. My wife and I both detect and enjoy the time together. I use an M6 and my wife uses a Prizm V for the time being (it's about time for an upgrade) . Talk to you guys later. :thumbsup:

X-Star.jpg

Welcome to TNET, lots of great people here. I'm in Galveston co. Maybe I'll see ya on the beach sometime.

Welcome. Even though I am new to this forum. I already have found a home on the net when it comes to GOOD people and Good information. Very educational. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Welcome to TNet! Enjoy your stay mate. :coffee2: :thumbsup:

Good Hunting!
Eu

Welcome to the forum and A Big Howdy From Alabama!

Welcome.

As for your statement "Time to upgrade". Not necessarily I would never feel forced to upgrade unless it is what you want to do. Usually your finds will drop off slightly when you upgrade, as you will have to learn a new machine. (I am in the middle of that right now).

Good luck and glad you are here.

pennyfarmer said:
Welcome.

As for your statement "Time to upgrade". Not necessarily I would never feel forced to upgrade unless it is what you want to do. Usually your finds will drop off slightly when you upgrade, as you will have to learn a new machine. (I am in the middle of that right now).

Good luck and glad you are here.

Good to hear from you Pennyfarmer. When I was speaking of an up grade for my wife it's because she is getting tired of me finding more than she does. I up graded from a Prizm V to a n M6 and have never looked back. My wife still uses the Prizm V. She is ready to upgrade to an M6 and since I already use one the learning curve will be nothing. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back